Y&R: Week of July 12 Discussion Thread

• Members

NECK looked really unconcerned about HIZ WIFE. He sort of had that "Who? Oh, yeah, Phyllis" look when Adam brought it up. So much for the Greatest Wuv that was Phick. SHAREN didn't look that bothered about NECK, come to think about it.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It also didn't stop her from forgetting her birth control and using SUMBERRRRRRR as emotional blackmail forever thereafter.

Don't think that with the divorce she won't be playing that card anymore. SUMBERRRR WAS DEVASTATED WHEN SHE HEARD HER DADDY WAZZINT GONNA BE LIVING WITH HER ANYMORE. THAT HE DUZZINT LOVE HER ANYMORE AND LOVES HIZ FIRST FAMLEE BETTER.

• Members

Thats what she gets for stealing another woman's man while the family was grieving for the daughter they lost. Bitch. The marriage and 4 years of misery, she's been putting herself through is her own damn fault especially since she's had PLENTY of oppurtunity to get out and move on with her life. Karma's a bitch as is Giggly Heffa

• Members

Apparently, Eileen Davidson was on The Wendy Williams Show. Here's a brief clip:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

Eileen looked good.She's had 3 'celebrity 'marriages-Jon Lindstrom,Chris Mayer(TJ on SB) and now Vince VP

From Wikipedia

Davidson is related to several well-known actors, actresses, and singers through her marriage to Vince. Vince's father is actor Dick Van Patten ("Eight is Enough"). Dick's sister is actress Joyce Van Patten. Joyce was married to actor Martin Balsam. Joyce and Martin's daughter is actress Talia Balsam ("Mad Men"). Talia's first husband was actor George Clooney. George's father is famed journalist and host Nick Clooney. Nick's sister was singer Rosemary Clooney. Rosemary was married to actor Jose Ferrer. One of their sons is actor Miguel Ferrer ("Crossing Jordan," "Traffic"). Miguel's brother, Gabriel Ferrer, is married to singer Debby Boone. Debby's father is singer Pat Boone. Talia Balsam's second husband is actor John Slattery ("Mad Men," "Sex and the City," "Desperate Housewives").

Both Joyce and Dick have done soaps.

• Members

I fell asleep standing twice trying to catch up on this weeks shows while at work. Shocked at how bad Eden Riegel continues to be. Just laughable really. I'm going to assume she didn't do any auditions or screentests and for such a different type of role, that was a mistake. She's more off than the new Malcolm.

Sean Young can't act, is not pretty and her character doesn't seem like she will fit in. I can't see Victor with that bizarre looking woman. Her look is so dated and she seems brokedown. I know she's supposed to be some big star, but geez. What a loser. It's times like this I wish they'd utilize all the daytime talent that is unemployed. Lots of soap divas would've made interesting love interests for Victor. Or Jill. But Meggie? Eh, no thanks.

• Members

The saddest part about Phyllis (and no, this is not award winning, MS) is that she forgot how she got this man. Her reaction does not make sense. Nick was married when Phyllis slept with him, and the man has never been able to keep his pants zipped. Why is Phyllis so shocked that Nick cheated and that he can't stay away from Sharon? It really makes no sense, and MS is really bugging me. She never has before, but lately, I can't stand to watch her.

ANDREA

• Members

Her reaction makes total sense. This is the way she's ALWAYS been.

Not 6 months after she got pregnant she was she whining about SHARON bullying her & hasn't stopped since.

It was the same thing with Diane when she was married to Aunt Jack & Danny with Cricket.

She always acts like the victim cause she KNOWINGLY gets involved with men who are either already taken or have complicated romantic histories (or both).

It's the same deal with her every time.

Just like the way SHE completely disrespects every OTHER Mother's boundaries & feelings towards their children yet expects THEM to hold her as the GRAYTESS MAMB EVBUR!

Archived