Y&R: Week of July 12 Discussion Thread

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Summing up succinctly why I hate Giggly Heffa. Like, even before she became giggly. When she showed up again with her new haircut to do Glow by Jabot (remember those good ole days?), it was like the entire show had a permanent hard-on for her. Really, her? The wench who tied up Danny in an effort to keep him? Running over Diane's leg while she listened to Michelle Stafford's favorite country music singer? That Phyllis. So feisty!

This show is such a bore. Chance and Hianca are in a chemistry-free SL that I frankly do not get and care even less about. Something about corrupt cops and prisoners who get drugs from them? Oooooo, Maria. It's all so Homicide: Life on the Street! Not.

Chloe was good today, snorting as she laughed. It's been a while since I liked her.

Blink and you'll miss Paul and Nina in a bunch of scenes that scream "Y&R really couldn't care less about these two." Which is a shame as both have more chemistry and sex appeal in their collective little fingers than Driscoll and Reigel seem to have in their entire bodies. Oh, did I forget to mention that these two planks of wood actually have a love scene?

• Members

She looks like she's trying out for the remake of The Thief of Baghdad. I'm willing to put aside the fact that they have clothed MTS in what looks like an ill-fitting banana skin because at least we got to see Nikki do her patented side-eye as she gave Sean Young the once-over.

Grambo is so predictable. Some woman needs help from the Black Knight and he is all over her like a horny, doddering uncle.

OMG!

• Members

I'll take Driscoll everytime over Branson.

Sigh too bad I couldn't have napped today during the show.

I'm guessing Adam lame ass losing his sight storyline was dropped like a hot potato??

And Eden Rigel needs her pink slip. She sucks as Nu Heather.

• Members

All I could think about Hianca when she hesitantly kissed Chance's neck was how much SEXIER Vail would have made it.

Driscoll needs a love scene with Haiduk before she leaves.

Branson's character seemed more focused on Chance than on Chloe when we last saw him.

God, today really was a Filler Characters episode. Not that I'm complaining. Y&R's frontburner characters are equally annoying.

Archived