Y&R: Week of July 12 Discussion Thread

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor Nina... just when she's about the snag the biggest sausage in town, CRICKET comes a knockin. Well, honey, the apartment's rockin, so go back to where you came from! Anyone notice how much MORE ATTRACTIVE Wilson Bethel looked today with dry, fluffy hair? It made him look softer, less creepy,and WAY WAY less emaciated. Muhney looks SO much better with the extra weight, he's just perfect right now. Cyndi Reinart is like a breath of fresh air in a stable of MANURE, awesome style, great chemistry and screen presence,she's just rockin the house!

• Members

Sean Young looks more and more like a clown each episode. Almost liek a character on SOAP. Heather continues to suck. I wish the actress playing Skye was the Heather recast, if it had to be done. Paul and Nina are great although I do feel they just threw two (unfortunately) throwaway characters together out of pure laziness. I'm going to make the most of their little mini-story with Cricket.

• Members

WTF! Isnt Chase a virgin? Is his first time really with WHORE? I havent been watching all week but why is he sleeping with her?

Why are Chris and Nina hugging like they are old friends. Didnt they dislike each other? Nine mentioned emailing her about her relationship with Paul as if they are close. Am I remmeber things wrong bc for some reason I recall them being enemies?

"I love Paul and I love you"

WTF? I dont recall Chris and Nina being BFFs and talk about how much they love each other.

• Members

I imagine it would be. Can you imagine the conversations?

Random misogynist idiot character: You hit this?

vail-bloom-photo.jpg

Chance: No. I hit this.

Eden-Riegel-CBS.jpg

RMIC: Holy sh!t man, you were better off when everybody thought you were gay!!

Archived