Y&R: Week of July 12 Discussion Thread

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks. I get that time blurred...did she work for Legal Aid while she was still in law school?

I was never too fond of that character but looking back her stories during her most prominent years weren't that bad at all, at least when they settled down to only having her with Danny, and then Paul. The stuff when she started coming and going is another matter, Michael and Isabella and "rough sex", I'd rather forget that...

• Members

After.

The rough sex wasn't a bad story (almost marrying Michael on the other hand...) but Lauralee's vacations ruined any real dramatic impact that story might have had even though Doug did gave it his all.

The Isabella stuff was tolerable only cause of Eva. She grew SO much as an actress.

• Members

I am enjoying watching Chance's BIG fall from his high horse! LOL! So much for his "honor" and "decency" AND him being the anti-Billy! He's just like his uncle Billy now, a PIG in heat! What I would love is for Billy to find out what he did and taunt him with it, as only Billy knows how. LOL!

Archived