Y&R: Week of July 12 Discussion Thread

• Members

Unless Billy told her, "I am going to cheat when I want," then she didn't know the deal. Billy was a hypocrite and a liar. He lectured Jill on what a bad parent she was, and married Chloe to give Delia stability. That stability consisted of potentially exposing his wife to STDs on her honeymoon night. He has since gone on to ignore his daughter most of the time, unless he endangers her while drunk.

Billy never accepts what he is. He does what he wants and finds an excuse, while scolding other people when they do the same. The most pathetic being his moral outrage when he found out Jill and Victor had double-crossed him in business.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All their scenes were so uneven and so pathetic to watch, I couldn't tell you. I do think that unless he explicitly said, "Hey, I had unprotected sex with Sharon last night," he has zero moral ground to stand on in regards to baring his teeth at Chance. Not that that's ever stopped him.

• Members

He definitely didn't say that. laugh.gif I thought it was pretty bad that he did Sharon as well. That's probably the worst thing he did both to Chloe and Jack. I do think he gave her fair warning that he had no intention of being faithful, but doing someone in the family was a slap in the face no one deserves.

• Members

They're doing what they always do with faux "bad girls" certain parts of the audience latches onto.

They make them into pseudo heroines that are shoved down the audience's throat who waltz around town hypocritically insulting the "boring" actual heroines & self righteously judging EVERYONE cause they will never be held accountable for anything they ever do.

• Members

Exactly! Chloe is the one that was willing to accept it even though she KNEW he was a slut. I dont like the guy and find him disgusting but he doesnt pretend to be some good guy. he's a screwup, he knows it and he doesnt put himself out there as if he's anything less. Its the women that are stupid for being mesmorized by the good d--k. It makes them lose their minds

Archived