Y&R Discussion for week of June 28

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this show completely sucks.:( hate that the overrated MM is back and is already eating up the show with the equally overrated EB.

why in the hell are AMC cast ways poppping up all over the show they all totally suck. and the rating hasn't actually improved with all these new actors instead they has fallen.

MAB and co are all dumb idiots.

• Members

I like it when Adam screws with the Newmans because they're horrible, but I get no enjoyment in watching him drive Patty even crazier than she already is. What the hell is the point? Is it to help or cover his plot to fake mental illness?

ETA: I think Adam is trying to get Patty to confess to killing Hightower.

• Members

God this is like LML's final days, no vision, no sense etc. I can't honestly tell you what this whole Chance story is about, it's like attempting to describe Ji Min's murder all over again. And they're truly trying to milk a dried up cow with the Patty and Adam stuff.

• Members

[KatherineChancellor]Dear God in Heaven... is there any chance, any chance at all, that this wretched, despicable woman and her bandits stop writing for this show? Oh dear God in Heaven...Save us all![/KatherineChancellor] *meaningful gaze from left to right...*

• Members

I know she horrible things, but she's not a sociopath like Adam is and has some mental issues. It's no fun watching Adam be cruel to a woman that never hated him like his family did. Adam's not going to be redeemed if he cons a mental patient into to taking the blame for his crime. Not to mention that Kevin has done some of the things Patty has done and is able to annoy society.

• Members

LMAO...I actually just visualized Katherine saying this!! :lol::lol: It was rather funny!! Not to worry, the show will probably be cancelled before MAB & her motley crew stop writing for it. Oh wait, then it wouldn't really matter then, would it now?!!!

• Members

She's not? I think she was written as one last year. MAB doesn't know enough or care enough to be realistic about what sort of mental issues these characters have. Patty most certainly came off as a sociopath to me when she was poisoning summer. She seemed very aware of what she was doing and why. Then when it suits the plot MAB turns her into some innocent little lamb who's sorry. It's lazy, inconstant writing that makes it impossible for me to care (and I don't just mean about Patty).

Adam will never be redeemed, imo. He let a woman who had already lost a daughter think her baby was dead. Then he let a woman who's baby really was dead think her child was alive. I'm not quite sure which is worse, but either way Adam is never going to be a good guy, imo. I'm ok with that though because soaps need bad guys.

• Members

I actually like him. It also could be because I want to suck him off! :) He's pretty enough I don't care about his acting. NOW!!!! you all remember about 6 months ago when I said that Neil should sell Indigo to Phillip and then Phillip could turn it into a gay bar? That BITCH Maria is stealing all my best stuff and twisting it around into a steaming pile of ca-ca! I'm noticing the lighting has improved. SOMEONE is reading this board, I know it.

Archived