Y&R Discussion for week of June 28

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

why didnt anyone tell me that after Lynn Marie Latham was dropped from Y&R, she became an actress and went to Days? Why is the left side of her hair blue? When did putting odd colors in your hair become fashionable for women over 50? LML is a trendsetter

dayskate.jpg

• Members

Lame can't be happy they be more boring then they already are. He's going to get close which would lead to them breaking up. He said that if something happens to CKLily. Who do we want him with. That sounds like he knows that Lame is not doing him any favors. Then he said He won't mind acting opposite of SC.

• Members

Yeah I saw some of the comments elsewhere which were basically wow look at this Foster story, the show must be getting better. Or look Jill has something to do. And then in no time at all it turns into isn't Jill awful, how dare she do that to Lauren. Jill is written as a punching bag and a cheap plot device over and over yet a lot of fans don't seem to get that it's the writing, not her character.

• Members

+1

And the show is apparently getting its budget slashed again. So, people can brag about how well Y&R is holding up in the ratings, but it obviously doesn't matter to CBS/Sony if they let the show carry on in such a disastrous creative state and slash its budget on top of it.

I don't think even cancellation is out of the picture, I give this show 4 years tops more on the air. CBS knows it can air a talk show or game show for much cheaper than the licensing fees they pay for Y&R and B&B. It doesn't matter if they're the #1 or #2 soap, they aren't profitable to CBS anymore, and CBS has no real incentive to keep them because they don't own them.

Archived