Y&R Discussion for week of June 28

• Members

For some reason Chance just doesn't seem sexy to me despite his pretty face! And Ronan had better be Nina's kid and HIS half-brother because I am STILL not sold on Chance being straight even after he's been "de-virginized" by Chloe! I still hold a BIG question mark over his sexuality for some reason. Ronan had better be Nina's kid and Chance's half-brother, or I'm gonna think that Ronan actually hates Chloe because he thinks that he'd make a better in-law than Chloe would! LOL!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honey.. at my age, over 30 is all I'm gonna be sleeping with! LOL But my whole point is just because you disagree with a law does NOT mean that you are not going to abide by it.

I didn't say I wanted to give him a free pass. I've always felt he was "creepy" but I feel that personally it falls short of "rape" because she was willing. If she was coerced in any way, then that's a whole different story.. but I know that's only my OPINION and not the law. The law is the law, I totally understand that.

That's all this is supposed to be, Dee Dee.. debate. In the real world, you have to abide by the laws in place, everyone knows that. We're just discussing laws and moral sensibilities, and personal opinions on those issues. I said I thought 16 to be appropriate, and many states agree with me, others don't. But big deal, you go by the rules of where you live... that's all there is to do. But it's not illegal to have an OPINION on it, you know.

• Members

It does when you try to justify sexual assault/rape.

You did.

You brought up how Lily PURSUED him.

That's a blatant free pass.

Woody, Gary, R. Kelly & Roman should hire you to do their PR.

The little black girl was so uncontrollably hungry for his milky white manhood her negro lust overwhelmed her willing but underage body & she seduced him.

Very A Time To Kill of you.

She was 15.

It was rape.

Period.

Again.

Enjoy your White Privilege. :lol:

Archived