Degrassi: The Next Generation

• Members

I was thinking the exact same thing about Steph being the lead of the show. I guess that's one good reason for her leaving, LoL.

I'm from a suburb of Toronto ... Markham. A Go Bus ride away. Joey Jeremiah lives about a 10 minute drive from me, actually. I've met him a few times at gas stations and convenience stores, LoL

Montreal is a must one your 18, since it's legal to drink one year earlier in Québec. When I lived in Ottawa for school I would road trip it there a few times a year just for the hell of it.

Whistler is on my list. Have you ever watched Peak Season? Basically, the Hills set in Whistler. It was pretty good.

I've been to New York a few times in my life, but only as a kid. New York really is just a bigger Toronto. It's dirtier and less polite of course. ;)

It's basically a law that everyone knows someone from Degrassi around here. For instance, my best friend went to elementary school with Manny. She now goes to the same University as Holly J. So through her, I've met Holly J, super nice girl. My friend met Drake when he was still Aubrey at a concert both just so happened to go to. Apparently, he had a big chip on his shoulder and thought he was the ish. She was disgusted, LoL.

Edited by Amello

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ugh, Draubrey, the messed up part for me is that he had some nice moments of acting for a kid his age and I'm the type to withdraw a compliment once I hear that you're a dick. :lol: That's cool about you all bumping into so many cast members, I have a feeling Pat M. (Joey) is going to write a book one of these days. I'm sure he has some interesting stuff to say about what Degrassi brought to his life, what it perhaps took away.

Good to know that Toronto is a smaller, cleaner, more polite NY, I can get with that. :lol: Did you ever watch Linda Schuyler's other series she worked with the creative team of Coronation Street on, Riverdale?

• Members
  • Members

Yeah, those pictures pretty much confirm it. I guess those episodes with her being "fat" was foreshadowing. Ugh, Jennna is one of my faves, I don't want to see her and KC straddled down with a baby. They've already done abortion and adoption, so these two are most likely keeping and raising the baby.