Degrassi: The Next Generation

• Members

Not really, girls can get abortions into, what is it.. 22 weeks? thats 5 and a half months, a girl built like jenna could easily have a bump by then. but i dount they will go there, i am sure they will keep the baby and show that struggle.

I still say doing it with Holly J & Sav would have been better, and actually would work in temrs of keeping them past this school year. They could get a lot of play out of it, because of his parents being so religious and then anya and holly j being broke.

i just dont see a baby for jenna/kc being that great of a story. but who knows.

also, i seen part 2 of the adam story, it was very well done.

lov eli/claire/adam's friendship. i hope they keep it up. i could also see eli/adam happening at some point. adam dating should be very interesting.

another thing i love about degrassi? they are not scared to let the fans hate a character. i think most fans will hate that new bad girl after this, and the show is fine with that.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The jenna thing was well done, IMHO.

I like that shes so late in her pregnance and cant really get an abortion, taking that option away. because their was really no logical reasoning for her not to have one. But this creates long term drama. I hope she gives it up tho, because i hate kids on soaps. But i thought KC might hit her there for a moment, maybe he will get crazy and she will lose it.

• Members

Agreed to this. I think this will be the best told pregnancy story done on D:TNG, Lib/JT gave their baby up already. I think Jenna will keep it. I seriously can't believe KC did that to her. It wasn't too unbelievable, but I thought he'd be a man about it. Regardless, I can't wait to see this story progress. I much prefer Jenna/Alli as friends, than Claire/Alli. I am actually hoping that Claire and Jenna will become friends after Claire finds out KC has abandoned her.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

the entire fiona story should have been a supporting story along w/ the riley/zane and claire/eli&drew/alli storylines while building up to the dance and then wed eppy shoulda been the start of the dance and tonights shoulda been all explosions and revelations, leading to a cliffhanger. i am kinda sad at the way its ending, very lackluster so far imho but the overall season was great.

• Members

It wasnt intense, however it was a def game changer and sets up next season.

Did anyone see the promo.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycy6NUKjakg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycy6NUKjakg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycy6NUKjakg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>