Degrassi: The Next Generation

• Members

I love those ratings for Degrassi! Nice to know it is still going strong on Teennick, despite the show focusing on new characters. I for one love how they transitioned the new characters to the forefront, I have been able to let the old characters go and enjoy the new ones.

How is everyone enjoying Fiona's abuse story? I like it more than that mess with Terri and Rick.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Claire & Ali are the new Emma & Manny, except ten times better and less annoying.

Ali is annoying, and at times pathetic, but hello... i know so many teenage girls just like her. So it dont both me.

I love Claire, mostly just because she is Darcys little sister, but also because she seems legit. And that haircut worked wonders for her. But she is boring and its time to spice it up all ~emma giving jay head in the river for a jelly bracelet~ status.

• Members

LMAO

The thing with Clare is that they had her stuck up under KC and playing the betrayed lover. Bitch please, this is high school, keep it moving.

Manny > Alli. Manny was never such a desperate shrew. The way Alli was pleading with Chantay to let her join the "power squad" was ridik. Starting a dance team just to make friends was ridik. She's sad.

Interestingly, people have been speculating that Drew's only spending time with Alli because he's after Sav. Which would rock on a bagillion zillion levels. I want a scheming, conniving, bitchy, ruthless high school gay on my TV.