Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOP

Echoing everyone else's sentiments, I was legit baffled that Gizelle and Robyn were mad at Karen. They literally have come at her the ENTIRE season. What loyalty should this woman have for them in the least? These broads are effin delusional.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Agreed with you and others that Michael is checked out. He had time away from Ashley and he must've enjoyed it. She better start poking holes in condoms, replace birth control pills with placebos, or whatever it is straight couples do these days to trap a man with a kid, or else he is gone with the wind. 

Robyn's event was low-budget, her speech was certainly not empowering (she's not very good at public speaking, or speaking in general), and there was nothing to miss. 

I definitely appreciate that there IS long history with the vets of this franchise (which is why this and NYC are so refreshing and are delivering this season), but Robyn has no right to be upset with Karen. Meanwhile, Karen being dodgy with her charity money 

Please register in order to view this content

This woman is so ridiculous I love it. 

I'm with you, Chit. Monique is my girl too

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

@Gray Bunny Look at Chris Samuels.  He wants his wife at home barefoot and pregnant but respects that she wants to carve a path of her own.  He knows she struggling after the miscarriage, and he'll be patient.  They can work with this, and when the time is right, they will have another child.  Its the exact opposite with Ash and Michael.  He does not want this woman bearing his child and he knows she has no goals other than a big pay day!  

• Members

RHONY

Another winner of an episode. 

The sombre opening to Bobby Zarin's funeral with Ramona's respectful narration was fitting. Whether people love or hate Jill, everyone loved Bobby. Ramona has her faults but I think her attitude towards reconciling with Jill speaks volumes about her. I really enjoyed her scenes looking at her renovations in the Hamptons. That house has been screaming for a renovation, and I'll be curious to see what Ramona conjures up. 

Tinsley and Carole in the steam bath...who cares? What a snoozefest.

Tinsley and Dale in the hotel lobby, wedding shop and Face-timing her fertility doctor while in said wedding dress, on the other hand, was hilarious. Dale is a star. She was born for reality tv guest stardom. 

Just a general comment about Sonja: she is looking amazing. In that fur gilet with Bethenny and those shoes (which were beautiful) she is a knockout. 

The ConBody scene had some hilarious moments:

"Is she married?"

"I love an entrepreneur!" (as Ramona tries to fist bump) 

"You look like a straight killer. Like Martha Stewart sh*t"

"Is she black?"..."She was on Halloween." 

"I have to pee!"

It was an interesting scene to see all of the women, with the exception of that bitch Carole, talking about Luann sincerely and positively after the workout. And then Bravo does the shadiest editing putting all of their fake mugshots against Luann's like the Brady Bunch. Carole just seems to find all of this too amusing and funny. And I don't like it. 

Luann emerging from rehab was oddly glamorous: "I've been travelling, I've been to prison..." 

Next week looks great. Luann is back in the action and the centre of attention. 

• Members

NY:

Carole really is loving what is happening to Luann. Her attitude about the whole thing is really bothering me. I’m one of the few on this page that has always liked Carole, just not her Bethenny worship, but this season she is really bugging me more than ever! I honestly feel like Carole can be two different people. I read her memoir What Remains and I can’t help but wonder what happened to that Carole who was so down to earth, witty, and a seemingly good person. She definitely hates Luann, but it seems rather mean girl for her to be basking in the aftermath of her arrest.

Bobby’s funeral was heartbreaking. He was a always a kind soul on the show. Jill may have her faults but she loved him with everything in her.

Not surprised Bethenny found a way to make it all about her. 

Edited by KeMoLove

• Members

"We're all alone. I'm alone too" bugged the crap outta me, too. I was like, geez can't you let someone else have ONE moment? This woman just lost the love of her life. For once, I encourage things to be all about Jill! 

I liked how they presented Bobby's funeral. With the footage between Ramona, Dorinda, Bethenny, and Jill, it felt more like a documentary than reality TV. Kudos on the plentiful flashbacks, too. 

Side note: Last week when they aired Season 4, I spied Dorinda sitting right next to Jill at Jill's event where Ramona brought her own Pinot to drink. 

Loved seeing a lot of Dale! It meant seeing a lot of Tinsley, too, but it's okay. They looked like two bored wealthy women with nothing to do with their time, so let's try on wedding dresses! 

Nice camera cinematography, with Dale walking into Tinsley's hotel. 

Tinsley's talking headshots always make me think she's in Miami. 

Glad Ramona is keeping her Hamptons home, just renovating. Revamp and renew, with Mario memories in the past... 

Speaking of "documentary like" footage, also nice to see a raw unfiltered LuAnn, and look forward to seeing her back in NYC next week. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

And in Luann news she has listed her Sag Harbor home for sale at $6.25 million. On her Instagram today she mentioned in a comment that she’s moving to Upstate New York in the Rhinebeck area. She purchased this home in 2013 for $3.1 million, so she’s looking to double her money:

https://www.trulia.com/p/ny/sag-harbor/30-john-st-sag-harbor-ny-11963--2011075939

• Members

Sad she's leaving the Hamptons as so much of RHONY's season is spent visiting the ladies in the Hamptons. Especially with Ramona's renovations, and if Jill comes back, which I am hoping she does.

Lovely tribute to Bobby, and Jill in her Barbra sunglasses and hair did not miss a beat. It was like she'd never left. Those were cathartic scenes for the audience as much as for Me-Me-thenny and Jill. Bethenny doesn't seem open to Jill's eventual return but I am.

Carole was awful this episode and on WWHL that followed. I was on her side with some of the Bethenny stuff but now I'm turning against her again. The problem with Carole is that she's so smug and feels her friendship with Andy lifts her above the other HWs. She's not hustling for some coin on HSN! She's not boohooing over a man! Except she is. She is obsessed with Mouth-Breather but doesn't think she's in any way as needy as that loser Luann! Except she's still mad he left her for greener pastures and is obsessed with staying young. And she can't stand that Luann has some popularity with the audience. That was clear during the Conbody segment which was designed to make fun of Lu's troubles. The fact is, she needs the show as much as the others do. Especially given that she's too lazy to actually write for a living. I hope she gets a massive dose of reckoning at reunion.

Seeing Dale, even in that contrived Tinsley scene (which the truly fabulous wedding dress salesman totally stole) cements my feeling that Dale should be on this show and not boring Tittimer.

Sonja's shoe license is with French Sole which does beautiful ballet flats. They are a legit solid company and I hope her collaboration with them reaps rewards for both parties.

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Cat I was thinking the exact same thing... why isn't Dale a housewife?!?!  She has a natural ease about her, seems fun and a little quirky, and most important of all...she acts like an adult.

I read Tinsley fictional novel she wrote years ago.. it was a decent and enjoyable beach read (I read it in two days.. two beach days).. and I have a feeling that the relationship between her main character and the mother in the book wasn't so fictional after all LOL

Good and sad to see Jill again... good because it's always good to see former housewives, but sad it is due to Bobby's death.  I don't know if I want to see Jill on the show again.. she really doesn't have much to offer and I have a feeling Jill vs Bethenny would make the series toxic... though I'd trade Tinsley/Sonja for Jill so scratch what I just said lol