Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ashley looked really bad, taking the cameras into the meeting... why? To look like the loving wife? To force concessions out of Michael on camera? However, Michael is no fool for suggesting this amendment. Ashley is pinning alllll her hopes on a baby which at the very least would assure her an income should they divorce. But from the previews, Michael clearly has no desire to have a child with her. If I was being cynical, I would say he has Ashley right where he wants her. He doesn't entirely trust her, and with this amendment, he could divorce her as soon as reunion has filmed and not be tied to her financially. Ashley would be reliant on her Bravo income; and while she's happy to spend Michael's money, I doubt she feels the same way about her own harder-earned pennies.

In 'past RH' news, there was a The Hills marathon today, the granddaddy of reality soapdom. Brody Jenner -- son of Bruce (now Caitlyn) Jenner, son of Linda Thompson, ex-stepson of David 'My King' Foster, ex-step-brother of the Kardashians -- was on that show. The scene i saw featured Linda Thompson, who was on S2 and S3 BH, show up with a friend at a restaurant. That friend was TayShanna who immediately positioned herself in the camera's centre. Seems TayTay was trying to break into reality for some years prior to BH lol. 

• Members

SQUEAL!!!

Ugh..... Robyn and Gizelle.

Please register in order to view this content

I would dearly love to know what the hell Robyn has done in life to be such a smug bitch. Being Gizelle's attack dog?

LMAO the first comment under the YT vid:

"This is not an ambush. This is a message" Well Robyn, ya'll about to get another message when ya'll get there.....

• Members

According to Tamra's instragram, her son with Simon is turning 18 next week and than he will be on the show.. so if true, I guess she will have secured herself a season 14 slot (since two of her kids would/could be featured on the show....hmm).  

Apparently, the housewife rumored to be downgraded on the upcoming season 13 of RHOC is Gina... due to her starting a divorce proceeding (not sure if she or hubby that started it)... and she didn't want it featured on the show.  So I'm guessing the show is editing the trailer and possibly the first episodes.   If all true, this could be a season 9 all over again.. but that was a good season so maybe lightening will strike twice.

• Members

All I have to say after tonight's Potomac is that if you're gonna dish it, be able to take it. Robyn and Gizelle dogged Karen from the start of these season, and they expect loyalty from her? 

Bish whet?

Where they do that at? 

I am all for Karen and Monique bringing Kyndall on b/c it exposes Gizelle for the trollop she is. Damn shame that Gizelle is hoping around in the circle screwing folks exes. That mess ain't cute at all. I was glad Kyndall spilled tea on Gizelle too. 

And Robyn moaning about Karen not coming to her event was hilarious. Why would she? Robyn, weren't you the one spreading rumors about her finances and just tried taking a shot at Ray on the trip? You would not get my attendance either. 

I am loving Karen for playing chess while Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dumb play checkers. Karen is gonna run circles around these 2 and has the audience on her side. 

• Members

I cant stand Ashley. She was wrong to imply that Monique is trying to convince people not to go to Robyn's event. She was a dirty friend to say "how could she do this to Robyn"?

Monique and Karen are messy for bringing Kyndall into the fold and I love it! Gizelle was dirty to date her ex-husband

How the hell can Robin empower women considering the lame ass position she is in with her personal life?

Gizelle's new talking head looks cute. The Green-eyed bandits and their ambush of Karen was ridiculous. Wrong time and place

• Members

What is with these fake charity events intended to gather cash and write it off as tax deductible? I love the Grande Dame, but Karen getting defensive about charity invites being paid into her company was suspect.

Kyndall striding into the Monique's event ready for her close-up! If I were Robyn, Candiace or Charrisse, I would be verrrry nervous for next season!

As I suspected, now that the amendment has been signed, Michael no longer wants kids. I predict he will be divorcing CAshley soon rather than later. And by 'sooner,' I mean before that amendment runs out. Being that Ashley is busy selling out her friends to the green-eyed bandits, I don't feel all that sorry for her at the moment.

I'm not sure why Robyn thinks that the women she & Gizelle routinely attack/humiliate owe her any kind of loyalty. I'd also like to know who tf paid to hear Robyn speak about how to 'build your business' and 'create an empire' ? She doesn't even have a job!

Gizelle sure was working Robyn up into a froth ahead of siccing her on Karen. 

Edited by Cat