Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

NYC Season 3 is still the Housewives gold standard for me. Granted, I haven’t watched some of the newer franchises (like Potomac or Dallas), but that was nearly a perfect season, including the reunion episodes. Iconic from start to finish.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lol!!! oh, you. Well I will stan for Eva the Diva...and see if she comes more out to play.

It hasn't been confirmed if Kenya is gone...but that baby bump works in her favor. I just think that producers are still mad at her because their Operation Wig Takeover was a flop.

• Members

Bleh.

Eva has Kim Fields part deux written all over her. And if she is supposed to be used as the answer to replacing Kenya, I give them 2 weeks into filming s11 until they are pleading Kenya to come back. Honestly, I am not concerned for Kenya at all. Bravo would be stupid to pull the plug on her at this point--when Kenya is constantly buzzing post-season unlike all her other cast mates. 

Potomac: 

1. Monique needs to stop confiding in Ashley. I thought her telling Sherman's business to Ashley at the bowling alley was stupid as Ashley will only use that against her in due time. 

2. Robyn being pressed over Karen opting to go to Monique's event over hers is hilarious? Bitch, weren't you the one laughing when Giz wore that "Broke Bill Gates" T-Shirt? Weren't you the one antagonizing a fight with her numerous times since the season started about her taxes? Bye, Robyn. The gall of this broad for thinking Karen should have loyalty to her. How about Karen chose Monique over you b/c Monique had the balls to go apologize to Karen after ruining her event. Muva Karen did the right then by opting not to grace Robyn's broke down "empowerment" summit. 

3. Cha-Cha should've been a main housewife this season. Per usual, Bravo f-cked up with casting. This season should've been a cast of 7. It is obvious that Charisse will be the center of a lot of drama for the second half of the season. Especially, starting next week as Cha-Cha is friends with Kyndall--Sherman's ex-wife. 

4. Gizelle is gross. If Cha-Cha and Gizelle are old friends and Kyndall/Cha-Cha are old friends then that means they ran in the same circle. Even Karen states that Kyndall is an old friend. Gizelle has loyalty to no one, which says a lot. We see how she's throwing her ex-hubby, Jamal under the bus by writing that loosely based piece of smut. 

5. Ashley and Michael's scene about the prenup was some of the weirdest sh-t I've ever seen. Ashley can NEVER speak ill will about the Hugers after that scene. That scene just highlighted that Ashley is nothing more than a sugar baby/Michael's beard. I felt icky after watching that. 

6. Candaice... leave the hair line to the likes of Porsha (of RHOA). Weaves are not your strong suit, baby girl...

All comments aside, Potomac continues to be on fire. Not a single, dull, filler episode yet. Each episode continues to up the stakes and provide drama as to what's to come. The reunion is gonna be a full out war. Potomac has earned a three part reunion unlike BH. 

• Members

Agree with everything except that Charisse should have been a HW this season. Nah, let that heifer stay pressed as a FOH. She's a conduit for drama, but she brings nothing to the table herself. 

I too could not believe the gall of Robyn who has openly antagonized Karen and Ray's tax situation each and every episode. She talks so much crap about Karen I can't imagine why she'd even want Karen there except that she knows Karen lends credibility and sparkle to any event she shows up to. 

Ashley and Michael are uncomfortable. She is playing a dangerous game and Michael isn't the one to play against. He is very sharp and shrewd. He was very quick to break the fourth wall and tell her she shouldn't be using cameras to negotiate. 

Gizelle continues to be awful. Run, Sherman, run.

• Members

LMAO at Sherman ghosting Gizelle. She is putting way too much energy into someone that dont want her

Robyn...women's EMPOWERMENT. Im so sick of these events on reality. None of these bitches are here for each other and are about tearing the other apart. Its all bullsh-t

Ashley looked too damn excited when talking about her prenup. Michael was smart to say he wouldnt discuss it on camera

Ashley is a messy bitch to bring up Sherman.

Please register in order to view this content

Speaking of mess, Candiace's mom's hair was a mess

The new talking heads

IA with @Nothin'ButAttitude about Charisse. She's in every episode, has talking heads, goes to the events and is in the middle of the drama. This reminds me of when Bravo demoted LuAnn and Porsha yet were still treated as housewives

Candiace is being ugly on Twitter

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

@Cheap21 Candiace should have taken the high road with that fan (or Gizelle in disguise, or whoever that was). The last comment reflects badly on her.

Btw, I am over the bridezilla talk. Candiace was particularly Mommy's Little Princess this episode. Watching somebody plan their wedding brunch is just not interesting to me.

Robyn planning a 'women's empowerment event' one episode after going after Monique? Glad some of the women chose not to attend that Ponzi scheme. Like Cheap, I hate when HWs do empowerment events while attacking their own friends/co-workers. They'd be better off supporting domestic violence charities. This 'seminar' is going to be useless management-speak and vague psycho-babble. 

Monique spilling the TEA on Sherman!! The police caught him trawling for some strange when he was his first wife? Hmmmm, and why is he ghosting Gizelle, a woman he has dated for 1.5 years (according to her)? Business affairs not on the up and up? I wonder if Gizelle got wind of this convo between Charrisse, Monique and Ashley, and hastily extricated herself from her one tru wuv.

Michael + Ashley + the pre-nup. Ashley looked like she was trying to pull a fast one with the cameras there. Both really should have had their lawyers present. This 'marriage' is looking like one big final payout negotiation. IA with @DaytimeFan that Michael is sharp and shrewd, and I respect that about him.

THIS! She is a complete dullard. We already have Cynthia bringing the pretty (and the sympathetic tbh). I am not interested in Eva, pregnant or otherwise. Kenya OTOH? Her Instagram is one big off-season soap spinoff. Bravo would be wise to use this as a launchpad into a better s11. Especially after they effed up the last 2-3 seasons so badly.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Was it in s3 when Ramona got massively irritated with Luann and started imitating her " 'And can you? Oh, will you? And won't you?' I wanted to VOMIT!" Pure, perfect Ramona.

Re: I wouldn't put drugs past Kelly, being she was a hyper mess at the best of times. However, with Scary Island, this felt like a mental break. It was like Kelly was secretly bipolar and had left her medication at home, and neither we (nor the HWs) knew she had it until the moment she called Bethenny Al Sharpton and accused Bethenny of trying to kill her in her dreams.

Jill arriving -- and leaving -- the island was an incredible moment: "Hiiiiiiiiiiii gaaaaaallllllss"

Sonja: 

Please register in order to view this content

Ramona: 

Bethenny: 

Alex: 

Edited by Cat