Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It just reinforces what many here and elsewhere have said - that he and the producers had big plans for her to return as a superstar, displace Kenya, etc. and are still stung that it didn't happen. In their heart, she is still their special girl. 

• Members

Is anyone really surprised by Andy and his about face?  He's as deep as a puddle... actually that's being mean to puddles because sometimes puddles have hidden depths and Andy doesn't have that.

Ever since he wrote about Joyce and exclaiming she talked too much (i.e. she was logical and basically broke the 4th wall left and right about season 4 by exposing the takedown attempt on LVP happening at the start of the season).. I knew his likes were toward vile people and/or train wrecks with a sad side (Shannon).   I'm actually surprised he has expressed liking Teddi since she is usually the complete opposite of what he prefers in a housewife.

And I love that Meghan McCain keeps saying Teddi is boring, talks about her father too much, etc... then says that Teddi won't engage her (probably because Teddi has an actual job, husband, and kids).  If Teddi does come back for a second season.. I'd love an individual segment of Teddi and her hubby/kids visiting John Mellancamp and Meg Ryan.. even if it is left in the secrets revealed pile.

@Cat delayed reply to your RHONY thoughts.. but I do think Carole is not a meek little bird (she worked in broadcasting as a producer.. one can not be meek and work in news).  I'm not sure if it was you, or someone else, that said that Carole usually has a bull dog attack those she is after.  I tend to agree with that.. but the problem is that Carole keeps downgrading the bull dog (Heather was a legit bull dog that was ride or die for Carole, Bethenny was also a legit bull dog but wanted a piece of Luann herself, and now Tinsley.. the vacant void that can barely put a sentence together without effort?  Carole would have been better off getting Ramona as her bull dog lol)

• Members

Definitely. Bravo had big plans for Kim returning triumphant to RHOA, elbowing out Kenya, putting the other ladies 'in their place' and marketing it as Kim Saves RHOA ! I dont think Andy is sentimental about Kim personally, though. Right off the bat, he went at her about the lip situation. And then he sat back and enjoyed the hell out of her getting called out. It single-handedly saved a shitty season of declining ratings. Then he happily told Kim to her face that she brought nothing to the show. Andy wasn't shedding any tears over Kim getting dragged. I think he's trotting out his usual not-so-internalized misogyny/racism here. Or he could be playing to a section of the TV audience Bravo believes it can capture from Faux News (NBC seems obsessed with this demographic the past two years). And all the while pretending he has empathy for another person. Vile.

Hi @Soaplovers yes I did say that, others here have said it as well. Carole is one of those entitled sorts who isn't too used to doing the dirty work herself. So she gets the alpha females she befriends all worked up about someone and then sits back with some popcorn. She is a real mean girl, and it took me +2 years to realise how she employs friends to fight her battles.

IA Tinsley is a big step down from Heather and Bethenny. Then again, I don't think Tinsley is Carole's bulldog this season -- I think Dorinda is! 

Ramona is on Carole's side but she could never be a good bulldog: too unpredictable, too slippery. Ramona is all about self-preservation and would throw Carole under a bus in a second if she felt Carole was trying to pull on her strings.

Edited by Cat

• Members

This is an odd way to introduce the new OC season.  I wonder if this means they're still trying to edit and figure out which new girls will officially be housewives?  Surely there won't just be four - we've never had only 4 except that one season when Dina left NJ mid-way.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-13-cast-photo

• Members

I had heard two or three were filming (one was Kelly's friend, the other two were Tamra's friends).. so I'm curious to see if any of them made the cut... or if they're friends of.. that cause all the conflict/trouble.. while the main four kind of get along.  I'll be intrigued to see if any announcements of a 5th or 6th house in the coming days.

• Members

Actually... I think this might be the shake-up that OC needs. To reduce it to four HWs. Why try and pad out the rest with filler if the newbies aren't working? As we saw last season, The Other Peggy, Megan (excluding JIMMY, of course!) and anything involving Nobleman magazine/Doug's vasectomy were almighty borefests.

Perhaps this will mean a shorter season, too. After the disaster of neverending seasons for ATL and BH this year, maybe that's for the best.

I sure hope we get to see Gretchen and Jeana showing up at parties/events and being messy, lol. Heck, I'd even take Slade at this point. I also like the idea of a smaller friendship clique. I hope Vicki, Tamra and Shannon have put things behind them. I can't with that passive-aggressive hatred anymore.

Tamra is also still tight with Heather, so there's always a chance we might see Skeletor's Homegirl and Dr. Botched in the background at some event.

Edited by Cat

• Members

The picture is just a preview. IMO, it's a mistake to release it, since people are confused and tend to believe next season will only have 4 HW's.

There will be two more HW's--- Emily and Gina.

Emily is an attorney and a party planner.

Gina has three kids, and is friends with Tamra. 

Trailer is coming next week.

I'm very excited, OC will always be my favorite. While some of it is scripted, it's the one franchise where all the girls are fair game and production doesn't bow to their needs. Unlike NeNe, Bethenny, Teresa, LVP &Kyle. 

• Members

I agree. When OC just let's things progress organically, it outshines the other franchises. We have a long connection with these women.

Lol I didn't understand either. By all means, she's allowed to miffed. But she's looking for someone to blame, and it shouldn't be Vicki. It should be the husband who refused to divorce her for years. He's moving on, and she should be relieved that now she won't be tied to him against her will.