Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Im here for the inevitabe Robyn vs Gizelle fallout bc you know its going to happen. They say these shows wreck havoc on marriages but they do on freindships as its rare for any friends to last a long time without fighting. Im guessing this will happen in season 4

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thus far, Gizelle is careful not to direct that shade at Robyn directly. They have an alliance and back each other up. Plus, the women that Gizelle hates, Robyn hates too, so it is a mutually beneficial relationship. I 100% hold Robyn accountable for coming after Monique when she was already trying to leave. Robyn badly wanted a fight, probably for relevancy reasons. Even Charrisse, whom I normally hate, told Robyn off.

I really hope, like @Cheap21 said, that a Gizelle-Robyn fallout is coming soon. Couldn't happen to two more deserving people!

In other RH news, Ramona suffered a minor car accident in Montauk this weekend. She's ok and apparently drink was not involved, lol. Just in case it crossed your minds! 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5783039/Ramona-Singer-suffered-minor-injuries-causing-chain-reaction-collision-Hamptons.html

• Members

I was READY for tonight's episode. I needed it. It had been a long day. It delivered.

The fight between Carole and Bethenny is very real and very personal and Bethenny was not ready for Carole to be as unflinching as she's been. Carole is a cold, relatively emotionless person. And that kind of personality is impervious to Bethenny's gaslighting and guilt. Compare Carole to Sonja or Luann, both naturally warm, and you can see how she'd be able to manipulate them. Her use of the word "betrayal" when describing Carole divulging that Bethenny called Luann a loser was interesting. Bethenny reverts to victimization when she's losing an argument.

Speaking of Luann: she is great. I'm a Countess fan from the very beginning and her reaction to being called a loser is proof of her self confidence. Even Bethenny once said that Luann is the most resilient woman she's ever met. And we're about to see even more about that in the coming episode...lord...Lu...this Palm Beach disaster is being filmed for absolute maximum impact. 

Sonja looked absolutely amazing in that sequin dress at the Red Cross blood drive party (what a good idea, Luann!) and I loved when she was sitting on the armrest with the totally normal lady and then talking to Ramona about iron in her stool. 

Ramona gave me my favourite moment of the night when she didn't back down for one hot second in that telephone call with Bethenny. Ramona *unleashed*  and even her very well done Botox couldn't stop her face from contorting into expressions of sheer vengeance. 

• Members

Bethenny is a straight up a-hole. I have to agree with Ramona that Bethenny supports no one else, but expects everyone else to support her at all times. It's annoying as f-ck. 

When it comes to Bethenny v. Carole, I don't care about either one of them. I find them both to be annoying as f-ck. The truth of it all is that they are BOTH two, lonely, miserable bi*ches. That why they previously flocked together.

Watching Luann getting arrested made my jaw drop and I was laughing. Only Luann could make a situation so scary, so funny. 

Oh, and Ramona is a class A sh*t stirrer. Bethenny is telling the truth that Ramona is eating it up that she and Carole are feuding. 

• Members

Hell no I was NOT ready! I knew the Luann stuff was coming but I had no idea it would be tonight! I feel like this was too much for me. Every single scene was just flawless. This episode felt like a 5 minute episode it just flew by! I cannot wait for the fallout from Luann’s arrest. I expected this season to be boring for some reason and they’ve blown me away. I thought the highlight was Ramona’s ramotional call with Bethenny but then they hit us with the Luann video. 

That was iconic. No franchise will ever come close to what New York gives us. 

• Members

Did that episode deliver or what?

Luann was the MVP. I will miss drunk Luann. Bravo was sooooooo messy showing the arrest and court appearance.

Still team Carole. Bethenny can’t seem to handle her and it’s fascinating to watch. I can’t believe Bethenny Frankel of all people commented on someone being an infomercial. That was probably the most eye roll worthy thing this bitch has ever said. Not an ounce of self-awareness.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

It's been a long time coming. I say this with a lot of love for Ramona... but S8 (aka Luann Bashing season) she cheered Bethenny on from the bleachers while B corralled everybody against Luann. However, 'minion' is not Ramona's natural role in life. She is a megastar in her own mind. She did not like S9's The Bethenny Show and being reduced to guest-supporting... but she f***ed up when she went after Bethenny's Cinemax past and dragged Brynn into it. Of course Bethenny leapt on that mistake and played victim. Ramona very nearly got fired from RHONY as a result.

Please register in order to view this content

This season, somebody more competent and less mistake-prone is cutting Bethenny down to size. Ramona feels vindicated, and I'm sure that scene was +2 years of repressed resentment surging forth.

I have not watched yet (hello, time difference), but cannot wait for this gift-that-keeps-on-giving episode! I very nearly stopped watching RHONY S8-9 because of Bethenny. Her power BTS was too much and ruining the balance on the show. I don't need to see her torn to shreds, but this is a very organic reckoning.

lol during S8, i remember Bethenny boohooing over her life-threatening Ebola fibroids diagnosis -- all the while pulling out a Skinnygirl Tea for Carole to sip on. I rolled my eyes so hard, they are still spinning in the back of my head.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Good lord how did a simple night of "who-done-it" turn into a free for all bitchfest! I was here for it

Loved Ramona calling Bethenny out on he sh-t as only she could. That poor dog though standing in the street. She should have put her on the sidewalk

Was shocked to see the footage of LuAnn's court appearance. I thought they'd talk around it but not show us as much as they did. It was a bit uncomfortable hear the girls planting the seeds for what would go down

• Members

No I wasn't ready to see all that LuAnn arrest footage. lol. Still Team Countess.

The highlight was Ramona going off on Bethanny. That was EVERYTHING.

I can't decide if I'm on anyone side of B v C, but it was not boring. 

I too will miss drunk LuAnn but understand completely.

• Members

This epic episode gave me everything I could have ever hoped from this season of NYC. I waited for months for this season to start, nervous that I would be let down, but it has not failed me yet!

I can see both sides of Bethenny vs Carole as well as the flaws. I appreciate Bravo not trying to shape my perception of this in an overly biased or simplistic way. What's clear is that all these ladies are tired of being kicked around and lorded over by Bethenny.

Even amid the bitchfest, these women hold true affection for each other. This was evident in the Berkshires, at Bethenny's Christmas party and Luann's American Red Cross drive.

The ARC drive took me straight back to S1 NY -- Luann has been a supporter of the charity since her Countess de Lesseps days. I loved that this wasn't some empty gala, and that the HWs participated even though they couldn't give blood themselves because they have Tequila pumping through their veins (Luann, Sonja) or are *cough* 'naturally thin' (Carole).

I rediscovered my love for Sonja. Not only did she look gorgeous, but she held that lady's hand who was giving blood, instructed Ramona on how much iron she has in her stool, and lived her every sapphic fantasy dry-humping DrunkLuann, lol. Also loved that 'record scratch' moment when she mentioned Tom.

Luann calling Tom 'DICK' was FIRE!!! And so was the footage from the police car and her arraignment. I loved the ripped-from-the-headlines nature of it. I feel for Luann in having gotten to this humiliating place (and loathe Carole's obvious joy at Luann's downfall), but this seems like the rock-bottom Lu needed to hit in order to move forward properly.