Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay here's a bit regarding the Beverly Hills reunion....

Shame we have to wait so long until this airs, unless based on what Rinna is saying they'll have to cut stuff which may cut down the amount of episodes. Now I'm starting to believe the break WASNT due to covid. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Wow. Coming from Rinna, that is saying something because we have had some bullshit BH reunions. S8 reunion was f***ing torture!

So, what do you think happened? Did Bravo refuse to discuss certain things? Did Brandi show up and claim that it was all a giant mistake?

If Bravo and NBC Universal are being cowed by a simple cease-and-desist from Denise Richards' lawyer, then DAMN. Denise's lawyer must be insanely scary! Bravo fired a Maloof back in the day and ignored most of her cease-and-desists!  They routinely wave aside Vicki's multiple cease-and-desists on a regular basis! I do not understand what makes Denise more powerful in this instance. I know she is "F***ING DENISE RICHARDS, KYLE"  but I did not realise she wielded this level of influence.

Or it could be that Rinna planned a sniper-from-the-side takedown and it backfired on all the Witches of Eastwick.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Hahahaha...well...I hate to say I told you so but...TOLD YOU SO!!!!

So they had to re-edit all right...they had to pull out the whole Brandi vs Denise storyline cuz Denise lawyered up on them. Which is why the reunion is early because they had to more than likely cut out the storyline from the second half. Of course, that probably means the season is over then since that was THE storyline for the second half.

Your move, Kyle?

Meanwhile...LVP is over here getting another spinoff on Peacock.

Thank you for believing in me re: reason for the break.  

• Members

It seems to me that Dorinda's social media posts about Colin Cowie's party planning is the same thing as Ramona asking for pictures in exchange for Larry Scott's party planning. Both required the wives to drive an hour for a PR stunt in service of a free party (with candy in large glass jars at both sites).

Edited by j swift

• Members

Thank you!

Things are getting interesting. I don't understand the lack of understanding about keeping certain conversations away from the kids. It seems dumb that the HW don't seem to get it.

The rumors about Kyle's husband and Rinna's husband would explain why they are so destructive lately.

I don't like Camille because of the way she acted after her housefire. It seems that it was not just about that trauma because she is doing it again...

Isn't Denise's lawyer Tom, Erika's husband, or was that just for the most recent Charlie Sheen issue?

I read months ago that they had filmed the reunion shows (also months ago) and Denise didn't show up because of a family emergency. Kyle was bashing her for not showing up for "work."

I like that Aaron accompanies Denise, for whatever reason. And all the other HW show that he needs to be there. They are even bullying him.

There is a lot of behavior and comments on RHWBH that don't make sense so I guess A LOT is going on that we don't know about. But that's how it always is with celebrities.

• Members

The thing that I don't get about Camille is that she is amusingly self-effacing in her 1:1 sessions (remember her humor about having multiple nannies in S1?) and then she is so haughty with the ladies. 

Also, from DeeDee, (the makeup lady), to Kimber, (the water pourer?), it makes no sense why she takes her hired helpers to social events.  One doubts that the great hostesses of society past brought their paid staff to mingle with other upper crusters.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I haven't seen last night's NYC yet, but I do have to say one thing about Elyse & Leah... the new girls are breaking the NYC "girl code" by getting all messy on social media. I haven't kept up with any drama surrounding Ramona's "All Lives Matter" comment, but the petty stuff about shitting oneself during sex and all this other stuff is NOT something any of the NYC housewives have done since the days of Bethenny/Jill/Kelly nearly 10 years ago.  

Vets Ramona/LuAnn/Sonja/Dorinda, and I'd even add Tinsley, Bethenny, and Carole to the mix in the more recent years... all together have fun and fights on camera, but deep down at the end of the day, they all have each other's backs (minus the Bethenny/Carole friendship ending).  These women already reveal so much embarrassing stuff, but it's usually of their own volition (think: Sonja's vibrators, flashing herself, losing teeth, peeing herself).  We see women from Beverly Hills, OC, Atlanta, and others be messy on social media, but the NYC women by and large stayed away from that kind of antics. 

JMO

• Members

So satisfying that LVP has yet another spinoff in the NBC/Universal family.

Now I definitely see that the break was not Covid-19 related and that they needed to film new pickups to account for the change in story direction.

But I'd like to point out that Cease and Desist letters don't always work...but when they do work, can anyone guess why? It's likely because there is a serious issue with an allegation that makes it impossible or difficult to prove as fact, which means from a legal standpoint you don't have a defense...which means that if Denise were to sue, she'd win. And it seems Bravo realizes that she's "F--king Denise Richards, Kyle" and that means she was not going to get someone's gossip or lies take her down.

It's very rich of Rinna to take such exception to all of this and her anger at not being able to run her mouth without impunity is satisfying.

• Members

BH

And oops! Garcelle unfollowed Lipsa while Denise unfollowed her, Erika, and uh...that other one whom name escapes me.

Well, Bravo ain't slick. Speaking of...knowing this and seeing on Twitter about the edited out tea about a fight between Leah and Dorinda on NY from last week's episode, I am wondering since they no longer show it in the promos if RHOP took out the Monique/Candiace fight that makes up the main story of the season. Hope not. 

I was wondering that today re: the cease and desist. Especially given what @Cat said above. The best I can figure is...is Denise still in court with Charlie Sheen right now or was pre-Co-Vid. If so, maybe that gives the letter more weight than it normally would have since there is more at stake for her which means Bravo has to take it seriously. re: kids are involved. And given the drama here in the OC about kids going back to school prematurely...well...it is not good to mess with a parent's kids. 

It does seem to me with the Garcelle tea I mention that maybe Lipsa got dragged at this reunion. By her and hopefully by Denise.