Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Leeanne isn't a racist, but I think she is ignorant and proves that money doesn't buy class.  She needs to go, much like Kelly, because they're too much of an issue and causing things to be toxic on the Housewife shows.

Sadly, as long as toxic Cohen is around, I doubt they will be going anywhere.  Proves where his morals, or lack thereof, are.

• Members

Marc is revolting. When he said if he was asked for a prenup he’d end the relationship it just felt wrong. Typically a man with money would want a prenup. It seems like Kenya is the one with money so I find that suspect. I understand not being comfortable in front of the cameras but he is an [!@#$%^&*]. Not in a cute way and no I don’t find her at fault AT ALL. Kenya is far from perfect, but in this case this man seems like a nightmare. You can’t convince me he won’t try to take her for everything she’s worth. 

• Members

Kenya was wrong for blabbing to Cynthia and I LOL'd when Kandi called her a bitch. Marc has no social skills and something just feels off with this man. Its clear he doesnt like Kenya and the way he interacts with her is cringeworthy

No Nene. Didnt even notice until she was mentioned after the 30 min mark. It definitely feels like they are phasing her out. She barely interacts with the main cast

@Chris B Marc had a 110K tax lien on him earlier this year which he tried to address. His finances may not be up to snuff: https://realityblurb.com/2019/09/03/rhoa-star-kenya-moores-husband-marc-daly-addresses-110k-tax-lien-blames-it-on-incorrect-information/

• Members

That bitch came from the gut. LOL. Yeah that was messy of Kenya but loved Kandi calling her out right away. 

Porsha's and Kenya's.... I can't decide which man is worse. Ditch 'em both. Marc'ths lipsthpyineth theemsth a little thusthpect, too. 

Yep, it's no wonder Nene is acting out online. LVP left, Bethenny left, Vicki got demoted, and now you're barely shown and the show is doing just fine without you. Better save up those coins... 

Edited by Gray Bunny
Bitch

• Members

Marc hates Kenya. HATES her. He literally cannot stand anything about her, it comes off him in waves. He seems to resent her deeply and is constantly trying to show her up on camera.

Love the Kandi, Cynthia, Kenya trio. Kandi especially was great this episode. "BITCH." The momentary tension between Kandi and Kenya was unexpected but not unwelcome. 

Nene may not have been missed, but her words in a card are still 100 times more relevant than Eva. Miss Thing shoving her pregnant belly onstage so she could hijack some of Cynthia Bailey's limelight! I don't know why that bothered me, but it did.

Baby Pilar giving Dennis perpetual Stank Face made me cackle! 

Edited by Cat

• Members

I still don't feel any sympathy for Kenya. Her marriage is clearly a sham. Marc doesn't even care that it's obvious that he hates her.

Kenya spoiling that Mike was going to propose was such a shitty thing, but what else is new. I'm glad Kandi was rightly pissed off.

Why didn't they just make Eva a friend? She's literally pointless. And the previews show she's back to having amnesia next week when she gets called out.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I have gone back and forth on the Kenya marriage question. Are they really married? Is this a business arrangement or a romance gone bad? I don't always trust what she puts on screen because she self-produces over and above Bravo production. However, watching this last episode, Marc's visceral dislike of his wife (or 'wife') was so.... personal, it strikes me that the relationship must have been real at one point to get to that point of hate and resentment.

Yeah, revealing to Cynthia was not great. Kenya is a control freak, she wants to be in charge of everything significant that happens in other people's lives, and if she can't be, she kind of has to spoil it. Perhaps there was something of the romance of the gesture which unconsciously bothered her (even though I think she is genuinely happy for Cynthia). 

Eva is coasting. She thinks it's 'diva' just to show to a few events and cast a side-eye at people. I've said it before and will say it again: at least Nene (who we know is desperate to prove her worth on this show) cares enough to go BSC when she shows up somewhere!

Apparently yesterday night was Part 2 of OC reunion! I didn't even know!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Kenya is awful and it seems she met her match with Marc. He appears to absolutely despise her.

I loved seeing Cynthia's proposal. And again, Nene was wholly irrelevant. Give Marlo a peach, felony convictions and all.

OC

Reunion Part 2: it was nice to see Vicki and Kelly hug in the hallway. From what happened at BravoCon, it didn't last. 

Word on the street, according to the loathsome TT, Twitter, Instagram, etc, is that OC is going to be facing a heavy recasting. It needs it. If they don't fire Tamra, though, it will all be for nought. 

• Members

OC has always rotated their cast every season since season 1... so of all the shows, they will be able to weather the storm.  They did major recasting for season 9 with the exit of Alexis/Gretchen/Lydia.. with the arrivals of Lizzie/Shannon... so I have faith season 15 will be able to revamp the show successfully.