Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Either that or a Coinstar machine. But her thieving ass would probably like being compared to that.

Well Dodge Charger always looks stupid so that is nothing new.

But how did Kenya act like a clown tonight? I think she went into the dinner with genuine intentions. And I think by the time they got to Kenya/Porsha confrontation, Kenya was apparently sloshed. At least she looked and acted like it. But she acted nowhere near Porsha. That deranged beast was looking for a reason, hence why her ass is not holding a peach this season--because she's too simple to not fight with her words in a classy manner.

• Members

Poorsha is garbage. She sat up there and refused to apologize all she could say was that she acknowledged it. Girl gone... Then when Kenya apologized for her role and offered the hug Poorsha kept trying to make Kenya say that SHE was accepting blame. She ain't [!@#$%^&*].

DEATH at Phaedra being compared to a Red Box and Coinstar machine.

• Members

Because she's a hoodrat who happens to bear the DNA of a civil rights leader. That's it. The trash is still uncouth. I know her grandpa is spinning in his grave at her actions. From being a glorified trophy wife [which I beg to differ] to a husband humping harlot that pops her puss for cars and bags.

Kenya & Cynthia used The 48 Laws of Power on Porsha and Nene and they didn't even see it.

Rule #12: Use Selective Honesty and Generosity to Disarm your Victim

One sincere and honest move will cover over dozens of dishonest ones. Open-hearted gestures of honesty and generosity bring down the guard of even the most suspicious people. Once your selective honesty opens a hole in their armor, you can deceive and manipulate them at will. A timely gift – a Trojan horse – will serve the same purpose.

Now it'll be up to them to move ahead and crush their foes totally.

I read a bit of this book and enjoyed. Definitely going to be added to my book list along with Greene's other books, Art of Seduction & The 33 Strategies of War.

And Phaedra is shaped like those machines. laugh.png An ATM too at times. Ole' square shaped heifer.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

If it ain't Vivica, it's TayMuppet Braxton trying to get a peach. She tried coming for Kenya and Cynthia's assistant, Carlton, tonight on Twitter.

10852725_763780847043435_394547228_n.jpg

1538507_716989055063001_2116364776_n.jpg

10414050_1027638977261545_519077364_n.jp

Kenya ended by saying:

@KenyaMoore · 31m31 minutes ago

I'm always nice FIRST but they come 4 me for no reason. I'm the queen of shade 2 quick with it. #shetrieditagaindidnt #shelearnthe1sttime

Kenya scalped Janice the Muppet ass and I LOVED it. Secondly, why is Tamar getting into RHOA business. She stays up in other shows drama. First it was with K. Michelle. Then Joseline. Now Kenya. Does this bitch, who claims to have a lot going on, have anything to do? And her bringing up she is a 'TV producer,' girl bye. You're producing a show on WeTV, which is a Z-list version of Bravo.

Trick, you couldn't even get your show on Oxygen, Bravo's sister network?

I swear these heifers are envious that they aren't holding a peach. Pressed that they are working for peanuts while Queen Kenya is sitting pretty cashing Bravo checks. And I know she is really in her feelings now that K. Michelle has another #1 R&B album under her belt.

TF1-MuppetsTV-PhotoGallery-22-Janice.jpg

Bye, Janice--I mean Tamar.

We are only checking for the real Braxton with talent ... Toni Braxton.

ETA: #ByeEdgelessWhore

Another alleged ex-whore turned housewife coming for Kenya when her waters are just as murky. Especially when word on the street is that she got her ass beat by Jermaine Dupri's momma in Atlanta in an elevator for screwing his daddy for a come up.

• Members

Because as a mature adult [the one she constantly claims to be rolleyes.gif] that is what she should want to do.

And the bullhorn or scepter were nowhere near Audi. If anyone should've been offended by their space being invaded, it was Cynthia and she didn't have any complaints. Can't help that Buick has the IQ of a squirrel and can't argue with her words. So funny because she was calling Kenya all kinds of sluts and whores but when it was dished back at her [along with the spell scepter insult, which deflated Toyota altogether], she could not handle it. Apparently there was some truth to it she had to get up and attempted to drag Kenya.

But again, Kenya continues to pull 48 Laws of Power on Saturn, hence why she runs laps over her and continues to hold a peach; meanwhile, Dodge maintains her hoodrat mentality but has no peach. tongue.png

• Members

"Dont come with all head and no ass" WTH is this old lady on? Joyce and her old lady sisters were bugging me in that scene

Claudia looks amazing. I didnt like how they were playing her, acting like she needed hair and style advice. Why didnt Cynthia show this concern with Nene who has going downhill over the last couple of seasons?

I really like Brandon and enjoy when he appears with Kenya. I love her but what does she need an office space for? Girl.......

I liked Claudia's scene with her mom and grandma. She needed that as it was some quality material which didnt involve the other girls

Im with Kandi when it comes to Todd and him saying he will celebrate separate holidays. "Boy, bye". These two hare having too many problems involving their mothers. They will be divorced within 2 years

Cynthia and Kenya were both right when they read Nene for bringing her new lapdog, Poorsha. She was so messy for not telling them she was bringing her. I will commend her though for taking the step to reach out

tumblr_nhbxmwKjfU1shjw6po1_1280.jpg

LMAO at Nene about Kenya... LOL. I dont get why Nene and Cynthia were acting upset at Kenya for butting in. You are the ones that dragged her there! I dont think she should have kept commenting but what do they expect? It should have been left between the two of them

Nene's wig is ugly but her talking head jokes are on point. Loved when she said "whatever their issue is, its got to be so stupid, that I dont even care to hear it. I am going to get up and go listen to vodka being poured on the rocks. Thank you. "

Poorsha is so ratchet. WTF was up with her cursing and acting ghetto like that? They were all making progress and acting like grown women. Poorsha is a child and Im glad her peach was snatched. Kenya should pay her ass in dust

• Members

Nene is such a hypocrite. She was the one who said that these girls didn’t give 2 sh!ts about her and Cynthia’s friendship and yet there she was creating drama among all four of them which if she really cared about that friendship she would have continue the conversation privately. And if she thinks that Cynthia is really going to sit around two years for her to get the bell whistle for them to hang out again then Cynthia is really pathetic. Then again, she just might be considering all that ass kissing she was doing. Just how many times did she kiss Nene’s cheek? Good grief!

Both Kenya and Nene were yelling at Porsha to get her attention but since she’s scared Nene’s hooves will come reigning down, Kenya was the one being rude as a motherfucka? Whatever… I hated that Kenya hugged her no matter how fake it was. Its one thing to apologize it’s a whole other thing to be hugging on a maggot. Porsha’s attitude was STANK throughout that entire confrontation. It’s been stank and smug ever since the season started. Soooo thrilled she lost her peach. She’s too stupid to realize the only use Nene has for is to get dirt on the other girls and their so called friendship is fake as hell.

Preview show Nene copping an attitude with Claudia and I’m not surprised.

Kandi is boring. She’s become this nosy busybody who, if she isn’t gossiping, is allowing her crazy mama to control her life.

Phaedra is a complete joke. I’m not condoning what Apollo did but I’m thrilled their sham of a marriage has come to light.

• Members

Perhaps but the way Kenya keeps saying that would drive any rational person insane. She's just so fake. Her attempts to butt in on Nene and Cynthia's talk were also just obvious signs of someone trying to get in the mix and there was a moment where she ruined any real chance of the two of them burying the hatchet.

In short Kenya isn't some grand genius who is playing Porsha or Nene. She thinks she is by putting on that stupid grin and saying "I forgive you" but everyone knows it's an act and not real. She got exactly what she deserved at that reunion and Porsha doesn't owe her a damn thing.

That being said Porsha can still say sorry but has Kenya ever apologized for putting her stupid scepter in her face? Or getting all in her personal bubble? I don't think so. It's just ridiculous how she keeps expecting Porsha to want to "move on" when she's the one who started the ish in the first place!!?!?! UhghHh I'm getting a headache just thinking about that stupid idiotic grin of hers.

• Members

Poorsha has done a complete 180 since she started the show. The only thing that remains the same is she's still dumb as a box of rocks. I'm glad Kenya is over needing an apology from her. The only thing Poorsha has going for her is her vast knowledge of underground railroads and her Lisa Frank collection. That's all.

If I didn't already know how fake NeighNeigh was being about making up with the other girls as was shown in the preview for next week then I would've given her some serious kudos on being the bigger person and trying to make things better. Instead helmet head has to muck it all up and let her ego get out of control once again. Girl bye!

Phony Phae Phae's scenes continue to flounder without Kenya and Apollo. I forget who was using whom for a storyline? Thought so.

I can't talk about Kandi anymore. Believe it or not she's my least favorite housewife at the moment. I can only imagine how Todd is feeling watching all this being played back now that his beautiful mom Sharon is gone.

Drunk Kenya and Nene make for a good time. Poorsha was seething watching her master make nice with her enemies. Newsflash Kentucky fried titties, Nene is using you because there is no one else. The shade Nene is always throwing Poorsha is hilarious because it goes right over her bobble-head.

Poor Demetria is the new Natalie. :lol: