B&B: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm enjoying the show more right now than I have in awhile. I like bitchy Steffy and I hope she continues on this way. I'm also interested in seeing what happens with Taylor working at Forrester. I'm also hoping that the next month or so will bring the end of Nicket once and for all.

I wish the Logan sisters would start their own company. JackieM isn't that much fun these days. I'd like to see Brooke in charge of a rival company with Donna and Katie along for the ride.

• Members

Hopefully TIIC will explore further the following:

• Since no money has changed hands yet, technically and legally Bill Spencer still owns Forrester Creations, so why are they celebrating. Stephanie's must have lost all of her business senses.
  • The Forresters had trouble making their loan payments just months ago, but now they somehow have the money to pay Spencer.
  • Marcus was adopted by Eric, will Steffy make Eric revoke that decision. Why is Marcus so happy to see the Logan's fail, is Donna no longer related to him? That big ole cheese grin on his face has got to go.
  • WILL RIDGE GET ANY DUMBER?????? Is that even possible? Will he have the nerve to ask his wife to give him the money to pay Bill?? Hope so.

IA that the show right now is pretty good, however, if the business aspect is somehow forgotten in favor of the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor re-dux then what was the point of bring Bill Spencer back. I want Steffy (the skank in training) to continue her sleazy slimey ways- she is fun to watch. To make things even better, I want Steffy to be thisclose to getting caught at all times. Watching her wheels spinning is very so much fun.

• Members

I'm actually loving everything on B&B right now. I loved the lemon bars back at FC. Donna's face was priceless, and the quick jab with Pam saying she was becoming a porker! I'm starting to like Whip with Taylor. I just hope she does not go back to Ridge. Ugh!

• Members

WHOA there... so Steffy claims Brooke did NOTHING to help Ridge? She just stood by and let things happen? The same Brooke who was willing to sell everything she owned to help Ridge? The same Brooke who went in on Ridge and Eric's idiotic scheme to help them? I can't believe the writers don't know how infuriating it is for them to have so little balance in the dialogue. Brooke OR RIDGE should have been reminding Steffy of that and reminded her that SHE was the one who watched her father be humiliated, degraded, worn down... and then slept with the man who did it to her father. She RAN to Rick, slept with him, and then got back together with him AFTER her father exposed Rick for the liar he is.

I have to stop watching the BnB all together. The writers are insane and I feel even more insane for watching this crapfest happen.

• Members

It looks like Karma is coming around and biting Brooke in the butt! I loved how Ridge stood by his daughter, and Brooke looked at them with disbelief. It is just like Rick all over again. Every single incident, Brooke has always taken Rick's side. Now it is Ridge's turn to take Steffy's side. Now Brooke finally feels what Ridge had to go through.

• Members

Bridget is thisclose to being free. Please do not screw this up Brad, I'm begging you. She and Owen would make such a better couple than Nicket and they want the same things in life. And as an added bonus Owen hasn't had sex with most of her female relatives. :unsure: Yet.

I love bitchy Steffy, but I agree that most of what she says regarding Brooke and Taylor doesn't make much sense. How is Taylor any more of a Forrester than Brooke or Donna? Steffy herself is actually a Morone, so if blood is all that counts, she doesn't have a leg to stand on. If blood isn't what counts Donna, Brooke and Taylor are either on equal terms or Brooke and Donna actually have a better claim since they are actually still married to Forresters.

This is why all the intermarriages this show has done has really damaged it. There aren't a lot of clear lines between Logans and Forresters anymore. Most of the characters either belong to both families by blood, have married into the other family or were raised by a member of the other family, but somehow don't remember ever loving their step parent, even though we know they did. This show is in desperate need of some fresh blood, so I hope they manage to make something of the Jones clan.

• Members

LOL at Tayliar running to everyone to tell them how Brooke pushed her into the Koi pond when viewers saw it to be the other way around. Once again they are setting her up for a big fall and I'm sure Bill and Katie will really enjoy kicking Stuffy and clan out of their house.

Glad Bitchet didn't have to push Saggy down the stairs. I don't know why they bothered with the dizziness, intentionally falling down the stairs to get rid of Bitchet would have been better.

• Members

I hope not. Bitchy Steffy seducing Bill is one story I wish they had let drag out a bit more. I would have loved more Steffy/Katie confrontations and Steffy acting like a shameless hussy attempting to seduce Bill.

I like Bridget and Owen today, but sometimes this show is so inexplicable. On the one hand you have the characters whoring around committing incest by proxy and then Bridget will say something like "but you can't raise a child without a husband"! :rolleyes: Really, Brad? I bet there are tons of lesbians and single mothers by choice who would beg to differ. It's called a sperm bank Budge. It's a much better option than Nick, trust me.

Archived