B&B: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With all due respect, her story wasn't all that interesting, the acting from all the players involved was like something out of an elderly abuse PSA, and unlike Emmy Bait situations in the past(i.e. Francis, Marcil, Braun), Betty White didn't even average a full month of episodes for the year. What kind of sense does that make?

This promotional push should have been for everyone pre-nommed, not just Betty White. You know, the people that work their ass off every year and because of Emmy Politics, poor voting strategies, and bad writing still can't get nominated. The directing team that do excellent work under a crappy budget and still don't get the recognition they deserve.

You have to do more than just kill people and buy an ad in Variety to get an Emmy, Brad. <_<

• Members

Steffy has all the worst traits of her crazy bitter jealous mother and grandmother. Too bad Oliver doesn't know enough to know that Bridget took care of the 'toon when her mother 'died'. It would be nice to have someone remind Steffy of that little fact. She'll risk blowing Bridget's world apart for this? Bridget was her lifeline at one point in her young life.

Now Steffy is sneaking around high school in a cheesy cat suit equivalent, spying on a bunch of dancing teens. Give that child a LIFE.

Saggie pushes my hotbuttons. I don't find her fun, either, and I agree with the comment that SB (who I think is brilliant in most cases) keeps playing these sort of characters as entitled. She'd be far more sympathetic a character if she actually felt something for Bridget other than hatred because Budge isn't happy that she wanted to go after her husband. Sags doesn't know Bridget's history with Nick, but that shouldn't matter. Not many wives would smile, wink, and look the other way.

• Members

This dance is supposedly taking place at Forrester Creations. Was there any reason given for this venue, like maybe the high school gym was damaged by the last earthquake? It makes very little sense.

Steffy standing around crying like she's fallen in love with Oliver over the space of three conversations is the most laughable thing ever. Hope I can understand as Oliver is the first boy she's been interested in, but Steffy is far too sexually experienced to be acting this way. But once again it is Jack Ass who views this character as having some kind of feelings and deep down is a good person, when that is not what any of the other of the staff writers portray.

LOL at Taylor and Whip screwing by the pool. Doesn't she live with Stephanie, Thomas and Stuffy, any of whom can walk in at any minute, or did she tell them to stay away. If these Forrester's were as famous as they'd like us to believe there would be some paparazzi with a telescope lens and the next thing we'd see is Taylor on the front of the tabloids, "sleeping with the enemy". There is so much room for camp on this show and they always miss the boat on it.

• Members

I don't think Steffy's crying over Oliver, but because she's completely jealous of Hope's "perfect" life. I wish TIIC would get to truth, which IMO is that Steffy's always felt overshadowed---not by "the Logans" or Brooke, but by Phoebe. And in her twisted way, she's taking out her anger at Phoebe on Hope.

I just rolled my eyes through Nick's little speech. I wish Bridget would just dump his old, wrinkly ass and hand him over to Sags on a silver platter.

• Members

I loved it! When she came on today, I thought man Donna has gained ALOT of weight and they werent doing a good job of hiding it. Then in comes Pam, hiding brownies from her saying, she's only doing it to protect her bc she's got a bit more "jiggle to her wiggle" these days. LMAO!

• Members

^^^ Haha, thats funny

When will the writers realize that the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle is NOT entertaining anymore. Why must this be an ongoing story at least 3 times a year? I wish they'd end it once and for all. I prfer Ridge with Taylor and would rather they be together but since thats obviously not the plan, just end this madness and stop throwing them together only to have some mroe fighting with Brooke. Its a dead end storyline and this has got to be the most overdone triangle in daytime history. Nearly 20 years of the same sh-t

Archived