B&B: March Discussion Thread

• Members

*eyeroll* Gawd, the only thing worse than the thought of revisiting the TBridge triangle is another round of Eric and Stephanie. I can't believe I actually felt sorry for Donna as Eric humiliated her in front of Pam and Stephanie. I don't GAS what Donna's "transgressions" were...he seemed to take pleasure in humiliating her in front of her enemies.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol at Taylor's instant wedding. Does this show ever not follow Hunter's life? I think when she got married a few months ago I predicted Taylor would be getting married to Whip in the next few months. Will it be an April Fools day wedding?

• Members

OMG, I'm laughing and crying... ain't THAT the truth!

BadZoe, I can't think of a storyline that doesn't seem to follow some real life issue. I don't know if the writers are trying to be funny, mean spirited, honest, or are just bored trying to come up with storylines that work for the character.

• Members

LOL at Stephanie remarking about Taylor and Ridge's love story complete with clips of the runway proposal, followed by Taylor lamenting that she really was runner up/second choice. Her daughter is following right there in her footsteps chasing after a man who is interested in someone else. Poor Stuffy though, she has to do her own scheming and seducing since Oliver doesn't have a momma bear forcing Stuffy on him.

Bridget should really just tell already instead of moaning about how bad she feels. Tell Nick, share the bad feelings and let everyone wallow in misery.

Archived