B&B: March Discussion Thread

• Members

Yep. I'm actually hoping that Bridget does get pregnant, even though I'm sick of baby stories on most soaps. I just cannot stand Nick at all and I thought he had a lot of nerve saying that maybe "they" weren't meant to have kids when he already has one.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She has an incompetent cervix that cannot hold a baby to term. I think they even sewed it shut with Nicole, to no avail. But Owen's little miracle will be a gripper.

I'm so glad Ridge didn't give into Stuffy's emotional blackmail attempts.

• Members

Yeah, I like Hope a lot. I was surprised that Ridge didn't give in to Steffy, but I'm glad that he's not throwing his connection to Hope away just to make Steffy happy. She's being such a hypocrite right now. Hope needs to face the fact that Ridge isn't really her father? Well, than Steffy should stop calling Eric grampa and should take the name Maroni.

• Members

So the reason Sandy miscarried is bc she got dizzy while on the stairs as a side effect to the drugs Bridget forced down her throat? Those same drugs which Sandy told Bridget made her feel ill but Bridget didnt give a damn? I knew her bitchiness was going to cause the death of her baby

How the heck did Oliver get a video recording of Bridget and Owen? What purpose will it serve to have Steffy know of this, considering she has nothing to do with either party? Will she blackmail Bridget into helping her get rid of Brooke?

• Members

There was some BS explanation about Oliver staying at Owen's old pad. When he saw someone was there, he left his toy there to record who it was, and somehow happened to get exactly the right shot. *eyeroll*

Teehee...I can't wait for Taylor's plastic lips to explode when she finally gets the 411 on her little darling daughter's transformation into a backstabbing bitch. I'm gonna love seeing her try to blame this on Brooke.

I assumed those drugs Aggie was taking were prescribed by her obstetrician. I'm not really sure how that translates to it being Bridget's fault.

• Members

Aggie should have consulted her doctor when she noticed the side effects. Not just "stopped taking them". While Bridget's flip out over the pills was just as bad, I can't blame her for not believing Aggie was telling the truth when she whined like a child about it either.

• Members

Steffy is evil! She's on a one woman crusade to destroy every woman that has the last name Logan. Brooke, Hope, Katie, Bridget....I dont think ever Stephanie has gone after that many of them at one time. The only Logan on the show she hasnt targeted is Donna but I wont be surprised if she does something to her that will be reason how they explain JG's maternity leave. I do love the new bitchy Steffy, but she is getting a bit over the top as B&B's main villian

• Members

I don't really see Steffy as a villain, at least not yet. I do think they should have made Aggie either a villain or a vixen. I think it was you who suggested that Aggie should have lost the baby on purpose and I totally agree with that. I don't like her very much the way she's being written right now.

• Members

I don't think they want us to see Steffy as strictly a villain, in the vein of Sheila. I think they want us to realize that she's a very mixed up, desperate kid whose need for her father's complete affection and attention is rooted in her very disfunctional upbringing. I think we're supposed to feel for her at times, but the actress is pretty green and can't quite bring all those levels to the character. I've seen some growth in the actress, however, and she could grow into the part. I'm willing to go along for the ride as long as she's stirring the pot and creating interesting situations.

Archived