OLTL: Discussion for the week March 1

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know she's holding out for a Lifetime Achievement Award :P and Emmy Schmemmy whatever, but I kind of wish Robin Strasser would have allowed her name to be in the running. I think she would have had a great chance of scoring a nomination.

• Members

That's true, she would have more than earned a nomination, but at least this spares the possibility of something like Farah Fath beating her for a pre-nom :wacko:

I just hope she gets to continue to have story, and that perhaps she might get to have some story which puts her back at the hospital, or in a job where she can stay for a while. She already seemed to be (I assume) losing her job as mayor right when she got it, unless they keep her on even after all this with Mitch. I'd like to see her in some type of new position or place, not just having to spar with Viki. And after the family basically abandoned her it's not going to be easy to see her go back to supporting their stories.

I'm glad they were able to bring Laura and Wortham back. I can't believe it's been so long for Laura, but she's better than ever. And I always love Andrew. I hope they might eventually get to give him a little more to do (they could bring Joey back if Joey is still involved with some sort of ministry), but at least this is an appearance.

• Members

I'm glad Cassie's all right and all, but if it was me I'd have twisted the knife. I love Cassie, but I probably would've brought her back to town a month or two ago on recurring, had her reconnect with Andrew, made it clear in a few scenes that they were reuniting, and then killed her off. Oh, that would've hurt.

• Members

This would have been a great story.

But I think with Frons, and the overall writing, at least if the way a lot of the deaths last year were handled, it might have ended up more like:

Cassie: Hi, Mom!

(drops dead)

Various characters: Dorian, you killed Cassie!

(Dorian has a nervous breakdown for a week and then goes to St. Blazes and never mentions it again)

Viki: Cassie was a fine woman, in spite of her mother.

Kelly: Cassie meant so much to me. I don't know what I'm going to do. This is so hard for me.

Langston/Blair: This is sad. I need to get laid.

Starr: I'm really going to miss her. I'm so glad I have you, Dad.

Todd: Yeah. Carly was hot stuff, like Tea.

Starr: Cassie.

Todd: Whatever.

• Members

The revlation of Melnida's death was horrible. My god could they drag that out any further?

Friday's show ends with Andrew showing up and we think something happened to Cassie. End of show

Today Dorian sees him and goes cries out wondering what happned to Cassie. Cut to opening

Cassie comes in and says she a Cramer is dead. Cut to commercial

Dorian thinsk Langston is dead and Cassie tells her its her sister. Cut to commercial

Dorian and everyone think its Addie. Cut to Commercial

Nope its not Addie, its Melinda. Cut to commercial

Really OLTL, was ALL that necesary. I was wondering if they were ever going to get around to telling us or leaving that as todays cliffhanger

Archived