OLTL: Discussion for the week March 1

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I HATE the way they keep cutting back and forth from the Cramers to Langston and Ford. :angry: And Ford is a manipulative creep, men don't say, "Making love", he used that purposely to eff w/Lang's head.

Does Starr even remember Melinda? She was so little last time she was in town. Blair barely got the chance to know her. So sad. Wish she'd been around more like Addie.

• Members

Cristian is starting to age a little like Al Pacino circa Cruising. Anyone else see it? I'm apprehensive about this upcoming s/l with him and Jess, but I'll give it to Bree, she is very good at playing cute/bashful/crushing on a guy, she was so believable in those scenes where she first told Brody how she felt. :blush:

• Members

Even Addie is rarely seen -- they have so many opportunities to explore her relationship with Blair, or with Dorian, but instead she's lucky to appear a few times a year, in a small role. I know that's probably down to network interference but it's still disappointing.

I think cutting from the Cramers and their real problems to Langston's libido is really damaging her character severely, as it just makes her look even more shallow. It seems like Langston, ever since her behavior starting last summer when Dorian was rude to Markko's parents, has fallen into the old cliche that a female character is somehow turned bad, or at least very shallow and stupid, once she loses her virginity.

• Members

You don't think they'd be serious about Cris/Jessica, do you? Not only would this make it more likely Cris would die (if Brody doesn't -- or it may be a twofer so we can see Les hit on hapless women and Caress wreak havoc Alexis Carrington style as Bess tut-tuts and Tess asks where the party is), but the relationship would be started off with severe mental illness.

Then again, that's the start of EVERY Jessica relationship.

• Members

I had wondered why Jess kept stealing all those towels from Serenity Springs. Renee told her they weren't complimentary, but Jessica wouldn't listen. She just kept saying, "David made me do it," and Renee understood.

Archived