OLTL: Discussion for the week March 1

• Members

You know what? Perhaps, I'm reading much too much into Ford's behavior, but it seems to me the guy probably was overweight and awkward when he was Langston's age; and now that he's older and in better physical shape, he's enjoying now what he couldn't before. But, again, it's probably just me - and I agree, Cat, it's not very flattering, either.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's an interesting take Khan, but I hope the show doesn't run with that as a ploy to make us feel for this douche. How old is Langston again? Are they gonna go all legal with this? I hope not, I'd rather they just send him away than take this to court. :rolleyes:

Maybe Dorian'll just scare him out of town. She'll have some line about being a doctor and knowing how to neuter.

• Members

Thanks for the reminder Scotty! Well, hmph. I mean, the age factor takes some of the teeth out of the story then. Ford's still a creep but it's not quite so lecherous when Lang's of age. It's just more of a betrayal. They can't keep pushing the predatory thing quite the same way if she's no longer a minor. What I'm thinking is that Ford perhaps has more of a history with younger girls.

• Members

You could be right. Everything about him screams "creepy/potential rapist".

And it should be noted, while Ford and Langston didn't sleep together til after she turned 18, he was still pursuing her well before that.

I like Blair's scheme to prove to Langston that Ford is a total lowlife. I hope it works!

• Members

His sister lost her husband. His father was going through a divorce. His mother is dealing with the fact that her husband shot (accidentally) her daughter. His sister was kidnapped, had electroshock done to her, she lost her memory and his first priority was KELLY. :huh: What are they doing to my Kevin???

As much as I like that idea, I truly hope that Skylar gets custody (until they find out who the real father is) because I do NOT want Gigi anywhere near that baby.

Archived