OLTL: Discussion for the week March 1

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ain't that the sad truth!

Jess and Langston are annoying me.... but thank goodness for Blair and Eli. I love them. I cannot explain why, I just do.

Can't stand Rex and Gigi together, but there's something special about Gigi putting the animosity behind her and wanting what's best for her niece. Even if ghost Stacy was bitchy about "Geeg", it's so nice to see Gigi remember the good times. If Stacy wasn't lying, Sierra Rose is all she has left of her immediate family. So sad.

ETA: +100 on the Logan's run pic. My sides hurt from laughing.

• Members

You know....OLTL now leads directly into the ABC News Brief. ABC took out the network promo between the closing credits and the News Brief, in order to squeeze in one more commerical between the final scene of the episode and the closing credits. They started doing that on Monday of this week.

• Members

This whole Todd forgets everybody's name crap is so stupid and ridiculous. Todd = death! And if they actually try and pair Kelly with Todd, her return is automatically DOA!

Okay, Rex wasn't an ass today, finally.

Crystal Hunt looked amazing today. Death suits her well. :)

• Members

The best part of the show for me was Kevin and Clint, but even that felt out of sorts. I wish I could at least get some scenes with Viki and Kevin before he goes back to London, because that two second scene yesterday did nothing.

Jessica is being nothing but a selfish, self centered you know what, and I am feeling sorry for Brody, and that is all.

• Members

I don't feel bad for Brody. I'm excited for the potential Cris/Jessica reunion.

Ford is super-creepy...he manipulated and lied to Langston today, it was so obvious. Hopefully poor Markko isn't kept in the dark too long about their affair.

Archived