AMC: Friday: February 19, 2010

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^ Haha, nah, I'm fine. AMC actually had me reeled in with those two, hook line and sinker...until that almost kiss. It's not that he almost kissed her (that was hot) it was the whole thing puts into question the whole few moments before that. I hate that I couldn't just have one friggin moment that wasn't tainted with, "oh he was playing her."

• Members

OMG Annie...MCE is doing fantastic, loved her in today's episode. She is going off the edge! When she took her bloody hand and grasped that tire iron.....:o! One thing that annoyed me was when Annie dropped that glass, Scott just went and started picking up the pieces?? Um, why didn't he just get a broom or something?! That is dangerous! And by the next scene, all of the glass was gone -.-

LOVED The David\Erica scenes, today's were so much better. I loved the whole setup of it all, the direction, as well as the dialogue. I hope these two aren't always against odds with each other in the future.

Ryan\Greenlee stuff was just stupid. When Ryan finally went away, and it was just Jake and Greenlee, I liked that. Those two have some chemistry going, also.

• Members

Ugh, Jr is a little bitch. I like coming unspooled Annie, she's fun.

I don't know, but I think there's more chemistry with Rylee this time. Or maybe it's them having to actually fight each other. They don't seem as forced to me.

Jake and Greenlee was a nice little treat. :wub: They won me over when Leo and Laura was going on, and I still think they could be good together.

D&E, that wasn't at all what it sounded like in the recaps. Oh man. Did no one catch how Erica's voice cracked when she asked him if he was going to take her to dinner first? She was on the verge of tears herself. Those weren't games, not at that point. I'd say the fake kiss, (they should still not have that chemistry) was about 50/50. There is no question that they were both caught up in the emotion, but he totally saw a window and took it. :wub:

They came close to giving me the one thing I wanted...very close. And I got my basement mention. Yay.

• Members

I think Chrishell is going to leave soon, no doubt. But I have a feeling the show would recast the role, instead of just writing her off if she leaves. But regardless, I would like to see Jake\Greenlee rekindle their romance again whether it's just the two of them, or a triangle.

Hopefully Ryan is dead before all of this, or in a coma. Something to get him out of the way.

Archived