2010 Winter Olympics

Toups

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Are you allowed to "change" your program in the middle of skate. Say you wobble on a couple and miss a triple or whatever and you're thinking, "I need to do something to make up for those mistake," can you then add a quad or whatever to the end of your program?

• Members

Johnny Weir got threats from animal rights activists because his costume had a bit of fur on it? that's ridiculous. He needs to take a page out of Martha Reeve's handbook... She was riding with her fur coat in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade in New York, and some PETA people were coming her way with paint, and she pulled her pistol outta her purse and said "Don't try it, motherf*ckers!

• Members

I watched the ice skating last night and was happy that Evan won from Mr Stick up his ar*e.

We have 4 cable channels showing the games, but was not paying extra to see them, and very reluctant to watch the free to air one simple because I can't stand the lead commontator, and maybe this articale will show why.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/eddie-maguire-mick-molloy-olympic-figure-skating-gay-slur-goes-global/story-e6freuy9-1225832285462

Who really gives a flying fig on what a person's sexualy orintation is.

Archived