2010 Winter Olympics

Toups

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Speedskating is one of my favourites too, and well being Canadian I don't really even need to confirm where I stand on hockey :lol:

I was disappointed Canadian Denny Morrison didn't get to the podium in the 1000m. He and Shani Davis are best friends and used to train together. Hopefully in the 1500 Denny can stand beside his buddy, maybe even win gold ;). Doubtful though. A Silver or Bronze will do. Denny's best chance at Gold is in the Men's pursuit. Canada won the Silver in that event back in 2006.

Vonn was so emotional, it was great. She was so disheartened for all those skiers that fell :( She is a true Olympian rooting for EVERYONE!As far as I am concerned if you don't have that kind of an attitude, you don't belong at the Olympic Games.

• Members

Nothing would thrill me more at these games (well next to Canada leading in the medal count) than to see Plushenko screw up tomorrow night in his long program. I would LOVE to see the look on his face :lol: I really don't want him to win Gold.

• Members

I think there are many, many people hoping to see him fall on his ass when he does his quad. :lol: :lol: For me it has nothing to do with nationality. If an American was talking about how his competitors are his enemies that fear him, I'd be rooting for him to go down as well.

• Members

Yay! I know, that was very close and it was too bad about Groves. Oh well, Groves and Nesbitt are ranked 1 and 2 in the world in the 1500m.... and another Canadian skater they said is 5th.... can anyone say sweep??? ;) *crosses fingers*

Archived