2010 Winter Olympics

Toups

• Members

Yeah, I heard about them protesting. He had the most sour face on too during the flower ceremony. As Toups said, Australia, HE'S ALL YOURS!

Another medal, silver in snowboard cross... almost won the gold, but lost it in the final jump.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with Toups. I thought them paired with Rod Black was a good commentating team. During the short program they were really having some fun with the odd uniform choices by some of the teams. That pairs final was hard to watch, but those two Chinese pairs at the end saved it. Great performances. I am so glad to see the Russians shut out :D

• Members

All I saw of the two was them sitting there looking bored out of their minds. I'm glad they were making comments about the uniforms (I'm assuming the clown choice was one of them) since most don't get into that.

Did anyone see the big issues with the speed skating ice? That was a mess.

• Members

Sidenote: I was really disappointed for Jeremy Wotherspoon :( He finished 9th in the 500m speedskating, his last Olympic Games. He so wanted that Gold (or at least a medal) on home soil. He will go down as the best male speed skater without an Olympic gold. Great career Jeremy! :) Those delays at the Oval tonight were ridiculous. 2nd event now that the Zamboni has malfunctioned.

Archived