GH: January 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dante is an awesome character and Dom is just BRINGING it! However how he deals with Sonny will make or break the character. If Dante let's Sonny off the hook or God for bid go to work for him he's DONE like dinner!

Eveything else just felt like filler. I agree the whole ep should have been Dante/Sonny.

If they go the whole trial route it will kill the story. How many Sonny/Jason trial can we have. We all ready know he'll get off!

My Mom mentioned today how bad Jax if looking these days. He's really looking old. The greatest thing he had going for him was his looks and no that their gone what does he bring to the table?

• Members

Good episode. (I am shocked how often these days I think that)

I liked the Dante/Sonny scenes, and LLC just made it all come together with the OTT "you just shot your own son!!!"

The christening was weak, and this is squarely due to lack of budget. That church had 3 rows of pews. 15 guests and it was standing room only. One of the great things dramatically about the church is the opulence you get to show (as The Godfather did) to contrast with the low class killers inside pretending they fit right in. That church looked like something more like a mission for the peasants in old California. Jason and Lulu weren't even synchronized in their responses to the priest. This would have been a good time for a location shoot to a real church.

But anyway, I thought it was all interesting for the most part, except it is a real shame Jane gets to say hi but Bobbie doesn't. And without a line of dialogue, I am not sure why Edward or Monica were even included.

• Members

I really enjoyed the episode, and I think it gave the show some potential for a good storyline. I just hope that GH doesnt go the way they always have with SOnny shootins/murders...I would rather see something a little different.

First of all, I dont want to see Dante start a relationship with Sonny. I dont want him to leave the cops or become a mobster or anything. I would rather see him still help send him to jail.

I wouldnt mind a trial...but i would like to see Sonny sent to jail. We all know he wont stay there...But i would like to see him in jail just because it would be something diffeent from the rest of his trials.

• Members

Sonny in prison would be a natural, and there are so many prison cliches to mine. Sonny would wind up running the place obviously, and there could be rival gangs out to kill him. Then you can add in a prison riot, an innocent prisoner who winds up taking his own life, a corrupt warden and so on, and you have the makings of corny but fun.

• Members

Am I the only one that cant stand Olivia? Now that Dom has been revealed, I wouldnt mind if she were killed off bc I dont see her purpose. They've been building her and Sonny up as a potential couple but I cant see them after she betrayed him like this

Archived