GH: January 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Redo couples? This canvas is so stale and the new couples they have tried(Lulu and her 50 pairings in 4 years), Liz and Nik have all been either dull or putrid.

This show used to be able to create decent pairings and write romance to an extent. I may not have liked them all but they seemed to have some popular pairings for a time. Liz/Lucky, Jason/Sam, Nikolas/Emily, Ric/Alexis and add Robin/Patrick into the mix. What the crap has happened? And Jason and Sam are as dull as dirt now. They can't organically grow couples anymore. This Dante/Lulu pairng is a prime example. Someone please explain when these 2 fell in love to the point where Dante wants her to go on the run with him if he leaves.

She does this. What a whitewash. I don't even know what to say. GH sucks.

• Members

It's sickening. This is what happens to a women when she gets outed for an affair in public? What about the others on the show over the years who took their lumps. Maxie, Sam, Carly. Nauseating.

I'm glad GH continues to get rewarded for their crappy stories with their ratings.

• Members

Guza was vague. He did mention that we should remember what happened on that V'Day. I think that Lucky will find Liz crawling in the snow after she has another conveniently timed meltdown. Guza was quite happy that with JJ back that they can draw on these memories. He is a weird person and not in a good way.

Archived