GH: January 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'd love to see her written off too, but I agree that it will eventually be LL2 again, unfortunately. I was kind of hoping Spixie would break up for awhile and Maxie and Lucky would go another round first, but the chances of that happening aren't looking good.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

in case you guys havent gotten the memo over the past few weeks, Elizabeth is a homewrecker, slut, whore and a tramp. I mentioned it a few weeks but I think she may be looking at Shadybrooke in her future. She looked crazy today

Why was Monica at the hospital? I thought she retired?

• Members

Again it has nothing to do with destroying Lucky or her kids and their father its because she can't handle being outed for her misdeeds. St. Liz now needs an excuse. It's amazing how one cast change changes everything. When she cheated on Lucky with Jason and passed Jake off as his kid, Lucky was BAAAAADDDD and everyone excused and patted Liz on the head, even Luke and Laura did. Now that she's cheating on a golden one, it's different.

• Members

So Luke is now telling Lucky that he and Laura had something special, and Laura believed it was special?

What happened to Luke hating his life with Laura and being desperate to go anywhere else, and what happened to Laura knowing he regularly procured whores?

I guess all that left when Greg Vaughan did?

Luke/Lucky scenes turn my stomach. The unfortunate hair and facial scruff don't help.

• Members

I dont get why no one at the hospital suggest she go see a shrink. Public emotional meltdowns like that at work arent normal. The girl is clearly a mess but instead they let her go on and be with patients. Where is Lainey? Is she still on the show?

Archived