Y&R: Discussion for the Week December 7

• Members

Chloe, to me, benefited from the fact that she was an antagonist to Lane. For several fans she made them interesting. Chloe was " fun and snarky"(who cares if she was a stalker? Most people tend to gloss over that fact) compared to Lily being "boring and vapid". Elizabeth Hendrickson is a better actress than Christel Khalil and Khalil tends to annoy fans with her potrayl of Lily. When Lane sort of fought back against Chilly it didn't end up well. People missed the point of Lily calling Chloe "the maid's daughter". I'll admit that I thought that Lilly was dissing Esther, but I realized Lilly's rant had absolutely nothing to do with her. When Cane tried to sue for custody of Delia, it made him look really bad. Chloe and Billy ended up looking like the victims.

Kate Valentine really could have been used as part of Noah and Abby's age group. Aside from Abby, who do we that has some relation to the core? The only other person I could think of is Keemo's sister. She may be too old to be a teenager. They wasted Kate so they could have an excuse to keep Chloe.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chloe is the best thing that happened to Christel Khalil since Victoria Rowell and old school Kevin. She's the best thing that happened to Cane since Jess Walton. I actually tolerated Cane with Chloe and Lily wasn't as saccharine as she is now. She got to mix it up with Billy (which I actually hated, Billy with THIS Lily? Wtf?) and had a good rival. Now that Lane is back together I want them to die. They are the worst couple in Y&R history. I know that's a huge statement, but it's ruined a legacy character for life. Lily can't return from having a baby at 22 and loving her ovaries over some brokedown man. It's been one mistake after another and the character just just dead to me entirely now.

• Members

The funny part is this was one of the few times I found Lily interesting. After Chloe's endless pity parties, I liked seeing her great shame thrown back in her face.

I did feel somewhat for Chloe in that story, even though I shouldn't have, but the writing for Billy was so clunky and Billy Miller does not do well in confrontation scenes.

Archived