Y&R: Discussion for the Week December 7

• Members

I want to put out a petition to never have Billy/JT/Victoria in scenes together again.

The only way I would accept that is if Billy and Victoria have a one night stand, which they don't even enjoy, JT catches them, dumps her, hooks up with someone better, and then Billy and Victoria both get the clap.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just don't enjoy the whole "JT's a wuss, Billy's a tough guy" undertone, and I'm just tired of the whole thing with Colleen.

I was hoping for Daniel/Sharon, but JT/Sharon would be good too. Or JT/Korbel.

I wouldn't mind JT/Jill either.

• Members

The whole Billy vs. Victoria dynamic is silly and is presented in way that it makes it seem like the only reason this hack writing team killed Colleen off was be becaused they wanted to do this. I hope things never get romantic between these two, but it probably will. This writing team loves poorly developed couples that present some shock value with no substance.

Adrian Kobel? What a sleeping pill of a character. I'm glad he's gone. His days ended when they let Adrienne Leon go.

• Members

Oh come on, even the newly minted "town bicycle of the year" needs to park the brakes for a while, don't you think!! :lol::lol: At least let her stick to Adam for at least six months and then test drive a different model then!!

I am just sitting back waiting to hear the "excuse aka as "unnamed mental illness" that MAB will have Doris come up with next.

• Members

If Billy was suppose to look like the tough one, it failed. Billy came off looking worse than JT did for me. For a minute it did look like JT was going to sock Billy like he did Deacon, but instead calls security. It's like JT thought that Billy as a punk kid that isn't worth paying attention to. Billy came off looking like a hypocrite when he told JT he was a pretender and saying his article on Victoria was nothing personal.

I thought about JT/Jill, especially if it would piss Billy off if he caught them in the act. It wouldn't be the first time JT slept with a mother of his peer. Remember Mrs. Hodges.

I also thought about JT/Lauren (Imfan may disagree) or JT/Raul.

• Members

Sharon needs to stop hoeing around. I want her to settle down and be a dumb housewife again. I'd put her with Neil if Nick isn't available. You'd even have a big story when Dru returns and her best friend has taken up with her husband. I do think it could be a beautiful story. I'm sure Dru would rather her homegirl Sharon make Neil happy over some trollop like Ashley or Phyllis. My top choice for Sharon would be Nick, but the writers won't free Phyllis. Even if they did I'm not sure you can save that character.

And I know I sound like a hater, but when is Amelia going on maternity leave? They teased us with it and she's already back! I actually don't mind her, but dayum.

• Members

He needs to get over himself, and the hack writers need to stop pandering to their actors and fanbases all the time.

I'm so over both Nick and Phyllis, together and apart. Along with Sharon, all three of them are so boring, lacking in personality, hallow, vapid, and played out.

Phyllis especially, who used to be so vibrant away from those two, has lost what made special. I don't think any writer since Kay Alden and Jack Smith have gotten the Phyllis character. I miss the Phyllis that returned in 2000...

I'm at the point that if all three characters left, I would no longer care. They're all beyond damaged and being fed such ridiculous and badly executed storylines by this writing team.

• Members

Actually, I prefer Phick to Shick, in the short term. Sharon and Nick should probably be together when the lights go off, but that interview pissed me off to no end. I wish I had a link to the interview, but I remember it pretty well. He went on about how he and Michelle have so much fun together and that Sharon and Nick had 10 years together and that was basically enough. It just seemed very disrespectful to Sharon Case. Not that he said anything bad about her.

Archived