Y&R: Discussion for the Week December 7

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I just got back from a trip overseas - went to Israel and Dubai. Very cool over there and I caught up with about 2 weeks of show. Here's my thoughts:

- Yay for Heather being back! it's funny how everything I used to hate about her character - being so in search of the truth and not being able to see the truth if it hit her on the head - I just sort of now accept. She's a good bitch. I hope she gets fired again and gets some real comeuppance.

- Not liking where they're going with Emily/Patty and Jack so far. Emily seems too smart to fall for Jack's charms so quickly. I knew it would happen but I wanted it to take a while longer and her to be more conflicted about it. I was hoping Patty they were going to use Emily to find more about what happened to Patty in her missing years, but alas...:(

- Tucker has potential but I hate his hair. His introduction of being a man with a grudge sleeping with a current character in New York is so uninspired and been-there-done-that. I like his set and that he's breathed some life into JT as something more. If he was going to be Victor's replacement at some point, they really dodged a bullet. He's no Victor 2.0. and it seems as though the writers have really used their thesaurus to find every possible synonym for a powerful man to describe Tucker to us, boringly through poor Jeanne's character who certainly needs a nice nap.

- The Stafford is doing her best to chew every bit of scenery that MLB hasn't already previously digested. She's at one moment compelling and the next an overwrought mess. This art caper while not groundbreaking, is kind of fun cause I know Daniel will be acquitted and there's a special somebody looming the wings...

- Do we have confirmation yet that She-devil's back yet? I still haven't the faintest clue how she's strolling through prisons in pumps or how she has now two grown children, one with Tom who she met like 5 years ago, but i've said it before and I'll say it again - I'll take Miss Carter any day, any sl.

-I like Billy's stuff. Love Chloe and Chance AND LOVE Heather being thrown in that mix. She's the only female on the show that can really compete with Chloe for a man - sorry Mac. Speaking of Mac, let's just put the most boring characters together (Lily and Cane) and create the most boring story EVER!

Sharon and Adam - their sex scene was surpisingly hot with his climatic "OH GOD I LOVE YOU" (we know Sharon must have a bionic vajayjay) but I just don't want this to take forever. I want Patty to get out and blackmail Adam re: the gaslighting of Ashley. Muhney still ain't delivering it.

Archived