Y&R: Episodes Discussion, Week of Nov. 9th, 2009

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God, I was watching the episode live for the first time in... a year maybe? But I HAD to give up 15 minutes in.

The whole Mac/Cane/Lily/Billy thing is so... wrong. In every level. Just... no. It's completely decimating Mac, amongst other things. Oh, God.

• Members

Today, I wondered if the only reason Abby accepted Victor as her father was because she lost Brad. Since Brad is gone she's using Victor as a replacement. She's mad at Ashley because she lost one father she doesn't want to lose the other. That's what I kept thinking during the parent-teacher conference and during the Ashley/Abby scenes.

Ryder/Abby reminds me of Kevin/Lily. The background music used when Abby walked up to Ryder made the scene funnier than it was. I liked Noah telling Abby that Ryder was a worldly guy who's been to prision....for murder. So were heading towards a Noah/Eden/Daisy love triangle or at least that's the impression I get.

The scenes with Nina and Chance were nice. I wish we got more of Nina at Chance's bedside instead of Chloe. I wonder if Phillip left because he felt that he didn't deserve to worry.

Poor Daniel. The wedding Amber was planning did scream Amber. Daniel looked like he wanted to scream.

Doesn't suprise me. Every bad thing Kevin does always goes back to Tom.

• Members

It just shows Mackenzie has no purpose other than some generic do-gooder the show looks down on. We already saw that with her role in the Patty Jane story.

Billy seems so out of place in all of this. It's hard to remember that a year ago he was in love with Lily, and they were trying to push that stupid Cane/Billy feud off as hot stuff.

She was screaming "DADDY!!!" as soon as she showed up. She had already lost interest in Brad and didn't see him as a father.

• Members

Maria's desperately trying to make her into a mini Victoria but Erin can't act.

Exactly.

Especially since he ignored his worried BROTHER & critically injured NEPHEW to pout to his EX WIFE about Mackenzie.

Amen.

Nothing was more offensive than Kevin excusing being a serial rapist though.

• Members

Why does she have to be a mini anyone? Can't writers(not just Maria, but all daytime writers) make a character their own person instead of an imitation of someone else. I'm not suprised this teen set is bad. Does anyone else remember Hogan's Days teen set?

She smiles through everything. I'm just trying to find some reason not to be annoyed by Abby.

Archived