Guiding Light discussion thread

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love Fiona H, but she's doing the OLTL reunion so I don't get why have her do the GL reunion so soon.. when her spot on this could have been filled with Aubrey D (the only good Marina) or Jean Carol (who was way better as head of the Cooper family than Justin Deas was).

• Members

I thought it was going to be Lisa Brown too. 

Jean Carol would've been great too and she could've canceled out Fiona who is doing the OLTL reunion. 

I thought it was going to be Morgan Englund/Melissa Hayden/Nia Long/Jocelyn Seagrave/Monti Sharp too. But I think it might be harder to get Nia to do it for some reason I feel. I also thought it could've been a Bauer family reunion with Peter Simon, Ellen Parker, Rachel Miner, Michael O'Leary and Rick Hearst. 

• Members

Frankly, I don't think PS likes anyone, lol. 

But, I think his resistance had more to do with the fact that an Ed/Nola union just seemed so incongruous.  And it was.  I mean, yes, I am a Quint/Nola fan, but not to the degree that I would be opposed to seeing Nola (or Quint) with anyone else.  (Provided, it made sense.  Which, IMO, Ed/Nola did not.)

Edited by Khan

• Members

I think Nola thought more of Ed as an annoying stuffy big brother, but weirder things happened. I do think that Ed and Nadine could have been fun or when they had Selena living over the Bauer garage..tho it wasnt Simon playing him at that time.  I much prefer Nola/Ed then Nola/Buzzard but...

• Members

Ed and Nola could have been fun but not in a romantic sense, IMO. I can't ever imagine that. LOL. Nola was essentially swapped out with Selena. I still wish Drew were Stacy Chamberlain. I love me some Lisa Brown but I really never saw her have any chemistry with any of her leading men (or planned to be leading men), IMO, except Tylo. She and Deas were DOA. I did like Brown with Tom Wiggin on ATWT. A better cast/written J and Drew being Stacy would have helped tremendously. It all writes itself. But once the Buzz thing faded, they lost interest and Brown saw the writing on the wall, clearly. They had no idea what to do with her. Maureen, Nadine, Nola, Selena ... they were all swapped out with each other.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Highly doubtful. It's very difficult to fire state employees here in Jersey. Bottom line is she is still listed on the state payroll for the first quarter of 2020. Since there are five commissioners, she's likely chief of staff specifically for Commissioner Gordon.

• Members

I guess we’re no longer commenting on The Locher Room’s aired episodes. LOL. Did anyone watch the Doris/Ashlee/Daisy/Cyrus/Natalia show?  I’m struggling through the bad audio (as always) again.  I’m asking myself why Leccia is on again.  Where’s Grady?