OLTL: Discussion for the week July 20

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am liking the Destiny, Matthew and Tea stuff. Bo and Nora are alright, but I don't want to see Clint get hurt in all of this, never been a fan of Bo and Nora as a couple, so I'm rooting for Clint in this relationship.

Am actually liking the Blair and John scenes and I cannot stand John one bit.

Love Skylar and Gigi, wish she'd kick Rex to the curb for good.

For me it would be SO much better if I could get some Viki, Viki/Charlie and Jared/Natalie.

• Members

I'm liking the Bo/Nora scenes. The scenes with Tea, Matthew and Destiny are okay, but can be better if they had a different actress playing Destiny. I like Clint but he's not the right person for Nora. I don't want Clint to get hurt.

What would make today better if there was no Gigi, Rex and Stacy. We need more Viki, Charlie, Nat, Jared and Roxy.

• Members

Today's the first time I've really liked Terrell Tilford as Greg. That whole setup with "OMG Rachel must help out attractive doctor she just met" is a typical soapy hospital bit, but it works.

Putting Tea in non-Todd lawyer stories is very smart. She works as the bitchy, driven wild card around town. "Oh, what the hell, Nora hates me anyway."

• Members

Not only is Destiny played by a bad actress, but the character is annoying as sin.  My God.

Glad John and Blair's sham of a marriage is finally over.

The dayplayer actor who played the druggie kid who almost died would have been a *perfect* recast/SORAS for Matthew.

Looks like vindictive Todd-esque Stacy is back!  Yay!

• Members

My wtf today is directed at John and Blair's montage. :wacko:

I love Rachel.

Tea taking Matthew's case worked for me. Its good to see teenagers actually drive a story forward that isn't relegated to atypical soap tween fanfare.

Was I supposed to feel sorry for Stacy today with Sky? I didn't.

• Members

Someone should burn that fur coat STAT!

I'm finally getting a idea as to where they could go with this Shaun/Rachel/Greg story and it makes me happy.

Rachel and Sky :wub:

Like that Tea is going to represent Matthew. I love it whenever Nora and Tea get into it, and I have a feeling that they will over this.

This Stacy character confuses me. The scene of where Stacy rejected Sky after losing Rex would been great if 1. played by a better actress and 2. if the script had a bit more "umph" to it.

• Members

Brandon, the boy Dr. Miracle saved, gave me very bad flashbacks of Jessie Camp, that horrible MTV VJ.

The Bo/Nora scenes were very good. I liked the closeup on her guilty face as he said he didn't want to ruin her wedding.

Archived