OLTL: Discussion for the week July 20

• Members

Yea, but at least they used close-ups of Rachel and Greg so the transition from Nora wasn't THAT obvious. And Rachel was artistically on the opposite side of the screen as Nora. :wub:

I like the new ordering, though. It's pretty logical and creates a new look to the show every time it's changed. Kinda wish they'd kept the other shot of Starr, but I'm sure it'll be in part B. I just don't want Cole in both openings. That would be absurd. Then again, Starr with just Langston and Markko would look very odd.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I need a favor again....I need someone to check the OLTL closing credits tonight on SOAPnet, to see if they list the cast credits, and if so I need the dayplayer and recurring actors names and roles....thanks to that extended ABC News Brief pre-empting them on ABC today.

Thanks. :)

• Members

I'm not sure what type of car it was, but I agree with you that it was a rather sharp car for a waitress.

I also wonder how Rex can afford to keep his loft. I realize that Gigi and Shane are living in Viki's carriage house and everything (presumably rent free), but I thought that Rex was really strapped for cash, and that his club was barely open. Oh well, it's a soap opera....that's what I get for thinking. lol

• Members

Just found out it's a Mini Cooper. A BMW manufactured car. Did Gigi borrow that from Viki as well? <_<

Rex is only strapped for cash when the story calls for it, which is silly. It seems like anyone in Llanview can own a restaurant or club and still have another job. There are way too many clubs and bars on the show. It's hard to keep track of which are active and which aren't.

Archived