Days: Louise Sorel Returns

• Members

Yes. And it is confirmed.

BTW, Daytime Royalty deleted the thread that linked my blog about the news. That doesn't change the fact that The Diva broke the news first. Of course, we all know that Nelson "The Douchebag" Branco will break it tomorrow and diss me again. Good luck on that!

Sorry that the comments are currently under moderation. Someone *cough* David *cough* has been spamming me for two days. The Diva will try to approve the posts as fast as I can.

http://divaofdaysofo....s-to-dool.html

Confirmed by SOD.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are you for real?! LOVE Louise Sorel! She rules.

And somewhere, Dr. Neil Curtis and especially Tylerbo are creaming in their shorts right now.

BTW, you gotta love how smaller sources break the story first and then Branco and Jamey try to play like "OMG! SOOO EXCLUSIVE!" :rolleyes: I'm absolutely over their style of soap blogging. It's like a less trashy, more stale e-version of Hard Copy.

• Members

Yes, it was at the DR that I read Chloe's dad was returning about a month ago. I recently saw it at DC as a "blind item." The "Diva" also broke news about Thaoo being killed off or something like that... only to have Nelson Branco steal her news. And then they bitch at SOD/SOW for "stealing" their news. :lol:

As for Sorel, good for her!

• Members

I hope this is true (no offense to the first poster but I don't want to get burned). I also hope Ivan G'Vera isn't far behind. I looked up his name on imdb because I thought he had disappeared from the acting game but he has worked on a few things since 2006 most recently he was in Terminator Salvation.

Archived