Days: Louise Sorel Returns

• Members

OMG i cannot beleive this is happening...i never thought id live to see the day lol...i cannot wait to see her interact with Kate/Victor and i hope they finally do the story which proves she is the real mother of Phillip. Kate hhas to many kids.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is awesome news! I am so excited to watch this!

The Alamains and Kiriakises have always been my favorite families on Days. Can't wait to see them mix it up with the DiMeras. And *please* let the rumor that Michael Sabatino is coming back be true. I just hope Days doesn't gorge the screen with tons of vet returns without having a viable story in place, because IMO the current pared-down, generationally-mixed cast is working for the show. I still want to see Maggie on my screen!

• Members

This is fantastic news that's sure to make DAYS a staple once again for me. Louise Sorel is one of my all-time favorite soap actresses, having played 2 of my fave daytime characters of all time: Augusta Lockridge on SB and Vivian Alamain on DAYS. CAN'T WAIT to see her again!

• Administrator

Woohooo!!! It's been confirmed!

I can't believe the two reasons why I started watching DAYS (Louise Sorel and Crystal Chappell) are back!!

It's like Tomlin is making these casting decisions for me. LOL First CC, then Lindsay Hartley, and now Louise Sorel. Thank you Tomlin! :)

• Members

I'm sure it's not beyond the realm of possibility. If you wait long enough every soap character comes back (if the actor isn't dead, or didn't bash the show on radio *cough* Dru *cough*

• Members

I'd love Carrie to come back and honest to goodness fall in love with Rafe, like a against my best intentions sort of thing and then he falls for her too and Sami is shut the hell out, not even for selfish reasons, but because two people fell for each other and after all the crap she caused for Carrie, she's out on her ass.

SOAP KARMA

Archived