Y&R: Week of June 8, 2009

• Members

Yes. Characters are being dumbed down to make this story play out. Why didn't Vikki call the cops on the spot? The painting wouldn't have disappeared. It would have been confiscated by the feds and deemed a forgery. Why would Daniel consider putting himself at the scene of the crime, instead of calling the feds and reporting what Jana found out? Why didn't Jana confide in Victoria? They could have called the feds and backed up Daniel's story. That thug has a lot less chance of hurting Daniel with the Newman's and the feds in on the situation.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only time MG had serious chemistry with a woman was CK or DS Lily. And the only time AH Vicky had chemistry with a man was with Nick or Adam.

MG's best chemistry is with GR. It would have been fascinating if Daniel & Kevin realized their feelings for each other were not platonic. I think that could have been amazing.

• Members

Ok so either

A) I'm supposed to sympathize with the fact that Victoria and Daniel are so desperate for a storyline they do the stupidest things to initiate drama?

--------------------------------or------------------------------------------

B ) I'm not supposed to care about this art storyline

Loved the MarJane/Jack "blindman's-bluff" scene today, well done she's a crazy mess. SH is playingher perfectly. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what she will do and if Jack would catch a clue. Loved how SH transitioned from confident/seductive/mysterious facade to almost emotionally fickle by the time Jack left

Loved the Adam/Ashley scenes. CE man, if it were left upto me to just watch and determine why I would have never guessed. He is absolutely owning this character loved the dynamic and chemistry that is developing between Adam/Ashley.

• Members

They could have done the old standby where a sexually confused Daniel goes to Sharon for answers, and sex. Imagine Phyllis' reaction.

Since Sharon is now all about sex, maybe they could have her become a sex therapist.

• Members

And I won't argue with any of that, A - really, truly, sincerely. I totally get where you're coming from, and while it doesn't bother me so much, I do completely understand why it does bother you, and respect that.

I just can't call it Passions. ;)

Archived