Y&R: Week of June 8, 2009

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Burning Questions for the Week:

How many minutes before Nick leaves Sharon's bed and returns to Phyllis?

Will Cane's mighty swimmers pierce immaculate Lily's secret garden?

We know Daniel can draw, but can he kill a man with his thighs?

With Colleen missing in action, does drag Adam have what it takes to be the new fresh face of Jabot?

• Members

Nope.

They haven't dealt with their core issues. Nick has never dealt with his grieving. Now, more recently, he's never dealt with his conflicted emotions. Thus, Phyllis is the only "shrink with benefits" that he is seeing.

And klepto-girl's psychotherapy is the stuff of legend. She WALKED OUT.

Thus, with these two profoundly damaged individuals who have resolved NONE NONE NONE of the issues that drove them apart, anyone hoping for a happy ending is simply not seeing the writing on the screen.

This is a temporary reunion, and it will show them that they are not able to be together. What will happen next?

Sharon will return to Jack, and have Billy's baby. Alas, before much time transpires, Mary Jane will steal it (fake its' death??) and Adam will use it to replace Ashley's baby.

Nick will again want his family with Phyllis back, and she will appropriately tell him to stick it where the sun don't shine.

• Members

Agreed. But I feel it in my bones -- no spoilers, I swear -- that he's gonna pull it off. Somebody else mentioned about a D&C...and I wonder how they're going to deal with that detail.

My feeling is that Adam is going to drug Ashley. But how can he isolate her from Victor?? She can't go to Abbott mansion, or Adam won't have access to her.

ETA: Maybe like Adam Carrington there will be toxic paint??

• Members

I'm pretty sure not having a D&C can kill you. And since it's just spec I pray they don't have a baby switch. I am baby switched out. It's lost all of its emotional punch for me. Though I trust Y&R would do it better than AMC, OLTL, and ATWT have done but I am just so sick of this plot.

• Members

I understand. I, on the other hand, am in the mood for a good one. But, who knows what these folks have in store for us. I really do like that they have us asking questions again, wondering where it will go.

Archived