Y&R: Week of June 8, 2009

• Members

Yeah, Mary Jane needs not be around scissors!

Stacy Haiduk is a gem. I would love to see her on contract, but the cast is pretty bloated and chaotic right now. I remember when she first started I found her kinda robotic, but now, I love her!

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What baby switch story is not convoluted in some way? No excuses though. I don't think it would happen if the rumor about Sharon have two different baby daddies is true.

I thought injecting eyes with substances was quite twisted and brilliant. You don't see truly sick individuals like Adam anymore. I hope he gets to stay on after this whole mess with Ashley is over. I prefer to have evil Adam than a retread of dull ass Sheila. The rest I could have done without too.

• Members

Many in entertainment mistake dark for good. They have to show what intelligent people they are by wallowing in ugly stories. Or this is supposed to be realistic, or more true to human nature. I think it's an easy way out, and it reminds me of how unpleasant ATWT became starting around 2001 or 2002.

• Members

So Adam undressed Ashley and put her in new clothes? Ewwww, this guy is a sick perverted freak. WTF is he doing any of this? He has no rooting value and Im having a hard time enjoying him at all.

I have a feeling that crazy MJ is going to kidnap Sharon and Phyllis.

Another prediction is that Phyllis is going to alter the paternity results of Sharon's baby to say that Jack is the father or worst Billy instead of Nick. Things seem like they will be too easy for them. Phyllis is at her best when she's scheming and this would be right up her alley. Good way to get revenge on Sharon and sever the tie that Nick thinks he has with her.

They finally seem to put Victoria in a story and they bring her back for this art crap? YAAAWWWWNNNN

• Members

I am now officiallly concerned about the art story.

Forget how easily Daniel bought it.

Forget how he suddenly became a perfect forger.

Victoria (after all the security problems the Newmans have had) lets this stranger into her house, and starts this dealing with him?

Blech.

Let me also say that I found this episode too meandering.

Jack's with Phyllis, Jack's with Patty Jane.

Daniel's at home talking about art, Daniel is comforting Phyllis (nice scene)

Mary Jane is at the ranch (security??), Mary Jane is at the GCAC

Nikki is at the ranch, Nikki is at the GCAC.

And so on.

And I never thought seeing Nick naked and in bed with Sharon would disgust me. But it did.

• Members

Thanks. I hope they keep her, and get rid of a sh-t load of other actors.

Stacey Haduik could give Kimberlin Brown a run for her money, especially considering her continuous unsuccessful returns...

Can we re-cast Amelia Heinle (she was actually decent today, but she needs to put more energy in her lines!) already, locate Sabryn Genet, and get this story rolling?

Archived