Bree Williamson

Supporting Actor:

Vincent Irizarry

Jacob Young

Van Hansis

Bradford Anderson

Jeff Branson

• Members

Honestly, it's nice that ABC wasn't shut out this time, but why does it have to be an extreme one way or the other? Moreso than Y&R, I feel B&B was robbed in the acting categories, but that's what always happens. I can only hope they win for Drama Series bc the other two are just terrible and B&B killed it with those Storm episodes. I have to hope that viewers truly watched the tapes and were blown away by those episodes. But AMC's CGI-packed episodes could seal a win too.

The acting categories are a joke, especially Supporting. Van Hansis is terrible, but has hype. Without William deVry, the category is a joke. None of them seem worthy on the actors side. For Actress I say give it to Egan and calll it a day. That's a terrible category. Lead Actress looks good and thats it.

• Members

B&B is a show that really gives the most horrible material to their actors as often as possible. I'm not surprised the one who survives is Susan Flannery, as she's the legend of the show.

I'm really happy about Jeff Branson, as I think he's done a good job with what has amounted to endless expository dialogue, and trying to breathe new life into a character who was a joke the last time he was on the show (6 years ago), and thrown into a pairing with one of the show's best actresses.

Jacob Young is the one I think doesn't deserve a nomination, moreso than Van Hansis, but Jacob has won and been nominated over and over, so someone must like him.

AMC as Best Drama? Good luck finding the episodes. Other than Jesse and Angie's wedding, most of their attempts at "events", from the tornado to Zach murdering Josh to Greenlee and the fake cliff, have been a mess. I have no idea what B&B or DAYS would put in, I don't watch them often enough.

Tamara Braun just did all her usual mannerisms, more than any solid performance, at AMC, so I guess this was sympathy for that dreadful character she played. Melissa Claire Egan, I'd love to see her win.

Tony Geary should not be on that list, he's awful now, and Leblanc really hasn't had any leading material lately.

• Members

I have been sitting here watching and they keep saying coming up.

Sorry but if those are the only 3 then that is the worst set of noms for Best Show in the whole history of the nominations.

Those stink and I think Days is actually better than it has been but not Best Show.

Without OLTL or Y&R in there those noms stink.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ May 14 2009, 09:02 AM)
Steve, I guess it's already aired for the NYC market.

http://goldderbyforums.latimes.com/eve/for...m/200100382/p/2

Thats when posts start about the Emmys noms.

I have just wasted 4 hours of my life. I didn't want to change the channel in case I missed and I watched 4 boring hours of Today. And didn't even get to see the announcement live.

Thanks Today

Archived