Emmy Nominations

jcar03

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm ALWAYS cynical and jaded with the Daytime Emmys, but I had a feeling this time they could not overlook her. It would have been a true in justice.

I did not expect Susan Haskell's nod, though, so I'm doubly happy right now!!!!

Also happy for the Days and AMC fans, and for the good sense to not nominate GH as Best Drama for once.

• Members

OMG GO TAMS! I honestly hope she wins this one...either her or Julie Pinson need to get it. If Alicia Minshew wins then it's Natalia Livingston all over again.

I'm pretty 'meh' about the rest of them. Especially Outstanding Drama Series...seriously...AMC, B&B and DAYS?! These three soaps have had the worst year ever this year. It should go to Y&R or OLTL...

When are the younger actor/actress noms announced? I swear if Kirsten Storms doesn't at least get a nomination this year something is seriously messed up...

• Members

I'm sorry, but since when has the Emmys EVER been about "Who had the best year" with the exception of golden boy Ron Carlivati winning for Drama Series Writing?

It's always been about the reels. GH wins for stunt after stunt even though their show is crap after sweeps.

It's about time someone ELSE be awarded and honored for their achievements.

Archived