Emmy Nominations

jcar03

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was Braun nominated for AMC or Days? I can't remember which one she was pre-nommed for. I was thinking Days where she was fantastic.

The Best Lead Actor list is another of the worst ever.

All of them have some strong contenders in them except Best Show and Best Actor. Those two totally suck.

Thanks. I was thinking I had read that all the acting noms would be this morning and everything else tonight. I did not read that it didn't include the young categories.

• Members

Oh. Well that makes sense then, she was very good on DAYS, and the writers really got into a good place with Ava after a few months.

The best actor category definitely has some problems. I think they went with name over body of work this year.

• Members

With all due respect, B&B deserves their nomination for Drama Series. It's the fanboy in me talking too, but anyone who watched those episodes revolving around Storm's suicide knows that was some of daytime's best stuff this year.

But whatever. I get to play the sad game every year with the noms.

These are fun! And B&B's going home with Drama Series! :D

• Members

The Best Actress noms are the only ones I can fully support and they make me proud. The rest just suck.

Of all the years that both B&B and Days have deserved noms and not gotten them and then to get them this last year.

If Days submitted anything from the plane crash they will probably win which is an even bigger disgrace when they didn't win for some other greater and better stuff.

Archived