Emmy Nominations

jcar03

• Members

I do agree its hottibly lit and the colors are awful, but i also feel its VERY dimera! lol.

those apartments all have such diff looks tho, thats why i give them credit. Stephanie/Chelseas, Daniels, Sami's old one.. they all are decorated very in character IMHO.

And why does anything need to be diff in the brady pub? Most soaps rarely change.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She can only compete in Supporting and even there she has a hard time. She is a good actress but not a great actress. There is no way she would ever get nominated in Lead until she improves so much more.

But as far as Supporting there is no way she is a supporting actress. She is on all the time and as others said the character drives story and is a lead. She is just a weak actress.

• Members

Humm, idk.

What you say sounds logical.. but this is the emmys!

I do agree you with somewhat on the sets i guess its really the decorations i like. If anyone understands that, lol. I like that each house/apartment is decorated like the characters whom live there. Ya know?

I also do think the Brady house and Horton house are two of the best sets in daytime tho.

• Members

OMG yes, yes, yes, for sexy Rafey, EJ Bonilla! Way way underrated by some GL fans and I'm glad the more objective judging panels took note of his acting talent. Boo to no Crystal Chappell though, and boo to no Billy Magnussen.

• Members

How the f*ck does Y&R miss out on the Best Drama and Best Writing categories? :o

All those nominations for DAYS: a big surprise, but the acting ones are well deserved, especially Blake Berris.

• Members

Who I'd like to win:

BEST DRAMA: B&B

BEST WRITING: B&B

BEST ACTOR: Peter Reckell

BEST ACTRESS: Susan Flannery

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Tamara Braun

BEST YOUNGER ACTOR: Blake Berris

BEST YOUNGER ACTRESS: Rachel Melvin

Archived